WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sum Advice (1)

Yesterday's scores:

  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: yes
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 7/10
    Day Score: 7.3792/10


HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

In my curpassity as a well travolled bear, I offen have other bears contaktin me fer advice. Mostly it's about how to cope wiv living wiv not-a-bears, or the stress ov being a spy. Take dis email I got yestaday from Barnaby an his frends:

well Bob,

my name is barnaby and i am stuck on top of a pyano wiv all my
beary bootiful frends
wen my mistress plays on the pyano we bounce
up
and down and sumtime i fal off
i tryed to rite on yr diry
butcood not so
my frend is ritin this for me
i wil tri to get a foto of me to send u
hugs
and cudals from barnaby and my
frendsxxxxxxxx

Well Barnaby, I reelly do erge yu to get yor mistress to put a cushon on the floor fer yu to land on, so dat yu don't burst yer beads. But kwyte frankly dis sownds lyke der leest ov yor problems. Does yor wife no about dis mistress? How meny ov yu are there involved in these sesshons? I think yu shud take sum time out to think hard about wot yu want from life as a bear. Try sitting with one foot behind yor ear wen yu do this, I find it helps.

----------------------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob, my name is Pooh and I love your site.
Like you I am a well travelled bear. My mum writes reviews about me and my brothers on www.ciao.co.uk and I thought that you and your friends might like to read some.

You can find advice on why not-a-bears should always travel with their bears and also about my experiences around the world - have a look at:
The Bear Essentials of Travel http://www.ciao.co.uk/Everything_that_starts_with_B__Review_5578718/SortOrder/4
My Travel Challenge - http://www.ciao.co.uk/Everything_that_starts_with_P__Review_5583001/SortOrder/4
and finally to see photos of me and my brothers wearing silly hats http://sports.ciao.co.uk/Buff_headgear__Review_5585226/SortOrder/4

I hope you will visit and have a look. lots of hugs Pooh

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hi Pooh,
I have just check out yor sites. Thank yu for yor nice comments. it is always nice to meet a fellow Bear. Enyway I liked the photo's, especailly the hats. As yu know, I hav esently lost mine.... :@(

Bob