WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Recovering

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: yes
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: suspended due to Dilly's berfday party /10
  • Day Score: uhgh /10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

It all got a bit pink yestaday. Dilly's main interests, being a small gerl, are kittens, pink, fairies, pink, fluffy lacey stuff on ANYTHING, (especially if pink), princesses, ribbons and pink. For sum strange reason not yet discovered, she also likes Heavy Metal. This duzzent seem very 'pwinsessy' to me. But she sez it's Dragonny (or WAGonny, as Dilly wud akchewally say). SO yu can imagine the type of day I had. It was like a pneumatic drill came crashing throo the wall ov a Pepto-Bismal factory just as I was walking past the reception area minding my own bizzness, just doing a thought about wat biskits to hav fer lunch.

>>>>>>sigh<<<<<<

ENYWAY

Here's the birthday video.


By the way, if yor wondering how old she is, we don't know, becos ov her method ov cownting. So we just estimayted 5. She sez 2.

Bye fer now!

9 comments:

Calzone said...

Hey Dilly

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hey Calzone!

Couldn't get your picture to download. You're not a RED dragon, are you? (Dilly's scared of those....says they're all BAD)

Monkey said...

Good Lord! Calzone has been over here? What the?

B.T. I must warn you that Calzone is my roomate, and not to be entirely trusted.

Exhibit A.

I could offer more proof, but you seem to be an exceptionally smart bear. I know you will be cautious.

Ahem... where was I?

Oh! Happy Birthday to Dilly. The party looked lovely. But why is your home over run with Pilchards? It looks like Bob the Builder's cat had kittens and dropped them at your doorstep. Is this true?

I do worry.

Thanks for visiting us!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hullo Monkey!

I followed your link and was relieved to see that Calzone is green.

I'm glad Dilly wasn't here when I looked it up (still recovering from her birthday)-if she had seen that pink dragon we'd never have heard the last of it.

As for the Pilchards....yes, yu got it. They are taking over. It's Mummy. Whenever she sees one waiting to be adopted in the window of a Charity shop, she goes in and gets it.

One day she went out to buy new lady-bump-pants so I was quite excited. But she came back with another Pilchard. I was mortified. Talk about disappointment. Just another wound in my unappreciated life. One day I shall send them a whopping big Therapy bill for all these things.

Anonymous said...

Do you have neighbours?



Do they look at you strangely?

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

HELP! I can't blog!
I keep trying to put up a new post and it says it's published but it isn't!
AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hullo Matt. Sorry for that bit of panic there. That was when the blog crashed. brrrr....

Enyway,
our neighbours...
on one side we have two old grouchies who bang on the wall if you so much as laugh, sneeze, cough or fart too loudly. So we ignore them.
On the other there USED to be an Ipswitch supporter but he moved out (phew) and so now there is just a lady with 2 of the strangest looking children you are ever likely to see this side of the watershed. Or not. Even. I mean, did you ever see "Children of the Corn"???? Like that. But with worse hair.

Never mind. They got a puppy recently.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!

Wonderful stuff!

What kind of cake was that?

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

It was a cinnamon whirl. MmmmMMMmmmmMMmmmmMMmmmmmMMm

I love cinnamon, me.

Dilly liked it cos she said it was a Snake Cake and unfirled it an wrapped it round her snowt. Then she spent ages rubbing it off. She looked like she was doing a squirrel impression.

:@}