WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Thursday, November 09, 2006

A New Campaign!

Yesterday's scores:

  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: yes
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 9.5/10
  • Day Score: 7.9/10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

I hav reseeved kwite a worrying email from Snuffy:

Dear Bob's Your Agony UncleI like your site. I wos wundring iff you cud help me...I thort dis wos achewlly a joke wen my friend told me dat dere are sum sweets dat have got a pikture of a bear on dem but dere called Foxs Glacier Mints. An its true!!!!! I dont fink its funny neither cos peopol cud think dat foxs are bears and bears are foxs. Sume one told me that you are verteran campayner and that you cud help me.Thank you from Snuffy.

Well Snuffy, I did a bit of investigayting an here are the offending sweets:

I see what yu mean. They are called "FOX'S" but clearly display a Bear's portrait. Where is the fox? Why aren't they called "Bear's"?

I am on the case. I hav today dispatched a letter asking Mr Fox to explain himself and to stop confewsing folks thus. Onnsitly, it's bad enuff wen people think koalas are Bears. Now there is a risk people will think this Bear is a fox. Is there no respect?




I shall post eny replies I reseev from these clearly very confewsed people.

Bye fer now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what a travesty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what can one say...............you really have to keep your eyes peeled to these felonies..........Gosh I hadnt even noticed, HANGS HEAD IN SHAME..........Well not really but surprised all the same

Good luck with the letter

Audrey (not a bear )

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Than ku Audrey. I sent it ferst class to Mr Fox himself so I hope we hear bak soon, sooner than those Charmin peepol, enyway....

Grr....

Bob