WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Thursday, February 18, 2010

That video I menshund....

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: No
  • Simpsons:yes
  • Tesco: yes
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: ???? I tryd to get that Alien but I cuddent find his nose /10
  • Overall Score: 7.836/10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!!!

Thank yu for awl yor messidges!

Mr Scooter did go to the V-E-T on Munday, an he sed that the woond waz doin ok cos Mummy had cleend it well. But still, he gayve Mr Scooter an antybiotick injekshun that shud larst a cuppol ov weeks. This meens Granny duzzent hav to worry bowt givin him pills.

I am havin a nice relaxin time bak at home an hav been doin lots ov pant frolicking.
It haz tayken a wile an a few attempts, but at larst, heer is the video that I cuddent upload larst week! I hope yu can see it now.



If yu carnt see it heer, try on the YouTube site heer.

I hope it is cleer tomorro as I still havent been owt on a bike wiv Mummy; it haz been kwyte frosty. Mummy issent botherd. Sheez been cuttin payper. She got a new paper-cutter an haz been goin arownd tryin it owt. Thare is crarft stuff all over the flor. Just so long as I don't get blaymed for it, that's all I say.

Bye fer now!

10 comments:

Buttons the Bear said...

Bob,
You did a beary fine job caring after your granny. Bears must be careful with hot things, as our fur can melt. Thought for a moment you had a little bit of a tea bath.

My mom's sewing room is a big mess too. Creative people can be messy.

Buttons

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Bob,
You are a great caretaker, go Bob.
Sally Ann

Marlowe said...

I'm glad that your grandma is feeling better!

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Grate carfterin' there Bob! You are doing a grand job. Did Granny go out wivout a hat in this cold wevver?! She must've been frozen.

Love your biskit stash and love u too! Tweeeeeep!

Calamity Jane said...

Cor Bob you can come an carfter me anytime with that big stash of biccies!

Unknown said...

you are indeed a fine bear. my human said i should take some tips from you on caring for humans. she wants to know why we don't have any biscuits. and that was a fine job with the tea! you have really raised the standard for furry critters everywhere.

gerald the majestic goat

Julie said...

Ooh Bob, I hope you didn't get a head cold with all that snow on your head. Yummy biscuits!

CherryPie said...

That was a good granny pampering session. I can see I need to get my bears trained to look after me ;-)

Feronia said...

Good stuff, Bob. Well done! I envy your biscuit stash!!

Hammie Hamster said...

I hope you'll be able to go out on the bike with your Mummy! And making things is always nice to do, but be careful sith the scissors because I tried them one day and almost cut of my nose!!!