WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Friday, December 08, 2006

More Imposters!

Yesterday's scores:

  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: no
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 9.5/10
  • Day Score: 8/10
  • Advent Calender Pikcher: another girl, this time with a tea-towel on her head.
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Well, I take it we all know about koala not-a-bears now. Or, if yor new around here (where've yu been???!) click here to read about my campaign against the impostering koala. Now the time has come to introduce another imposter, THE RED PANDA.

We came across a few ov these reprobates when we visited Colchester Zoo earlier this year. Everyone was saying how cute they were, and littol gerls, espeshally, kept going "Ahhhhhhh" and other such silliness. I've nothing agenst them, myself, yu understand, I'm shor there's a lot to be sed fer being dressed up like a cross between Batman an Little Red Riding Hood. But there is no need, I mean NO NEED to call yorself a Bear whilst doing it.

Look at this:

fig 1. "Panda": clearly a Bear

Now look at this:

fig 2. "Red Panda". FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!! IT'S A BLUDDY RACCOON!!!!!

Is there a new Darwinian rule I don't know about? Wun that goes sumthing like, "If it looks like it's about to rob a bank, call it a Bear"??? STROOFFF! Why carn't they call it a Red Raccoon? It's not right, and an an it's NOT CLEVER!

Stop it!

5 comments:

Peaceful/Paisible said...

My dear friend,first post, very important, second will come...
do you know this:
http://www.gueulesdemiel.com/
it's great!!!
love from your Mousie
a kiss to your Mum

Anonymous said...

Oh Bob, first the koalas and now this! Oh dear! I'm sending you a hug and hope it helps calm you down!

The World of Sebastian S. Sturgis, Cabin Boy said...

Hi Bob - That red panda looks like a fox to me. Very sneaky. But as spies we both no that things are not always what they seem to be. Right Bob?
Yer friend,
Seabass

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Mousie, that looks like a really good Bear site. I don't read French though, only English and Spanish. But I did find the English site in the end. I like the photo ov Bears on skiis in sunglasses. I've got some sunglasses, but Dilly nicked them cos the lenses are a bit pink.

Bob

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Margaret, thank you for the hug mmm.......

Seabass, yes, a sneaky littil fox at that. Not sure about the spy thing though. Carn't quite see if the ears are one-forward-one-back. I think they're both forward. UNLESS! Maybe he's a double agent. Aha. See? Sneaky littol blighter. AND NOT A BEAR!

Bob