WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

New Charmin Design


Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: yes, but we lost to Nottinham Forrist Scum agen. Poo!
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: no
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 9.5/10
  • Day Score: 7/10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

I have been werking on the "not so Charmin"campaign. If yer not up to date on this important ishoo, please clik here an reed wot deez reprobates ar up to.

Enyway, on my latest trip to Tesco I noticed that this terribol travisty ov bear-insult-on-a-roll is on speshol offer. Aha! So, that's their game, is it? Just as peopol realize how upsettin it is for the Bears to hav bum-wipe-payper wiv Bear pikchurs on it, Charmin yews cut-price-underhand tactics to strike bak.

Well it is always best to rise abuv yor enemy and keep wun step ahed. And so I resistid the urge to smash up the display an did a new design fer them insted. Here it is. I'm goin to send it to them this week wiv a stern letter. I no I hav the backing ov yu good enlitened folk. If there ar Bears out there hoo wud like to support me wiv a petishon, pleez leave a messige arfter dis blog- I'll send a copy with my stern letter.
Bears ov ther werld, we must not giv in!

Bye fer now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Bob! And best of luck!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

I've sent it!!!

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bob what a wonderful artist you are, I think they will have to stand up and pay attention now have you copywrited your design or patented it ..............It is a true work of art, fit to be hung in the loo sorry I meant the louvre any day WELL DONE. GO BOB GO!!!!!!!!!

Audrey ( not a bear )

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Thank you , Audrey. By the way, they haven't answered me yet. Grrrrrrrr.......

Dey probly think I'm smoll an kewt. Well maybe, but but but I'm a BEAR! an an an I do feroshus so dey better answer soon or or or or.........or I'll send it agen an fart in de envelope.

Anonymous said...

LOL Bob I admire your passion on this subject.........Im sure they will answer soon....they dare not ignore one so committed

Love

Audrey (not a bear)

Deb said...

Hey, I can relate. I've had my own problems w/toilet paper!!!
Keep in touch.

Deb

http://toiletpaper56.blogspot.com