WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Friday, July 20, 2007

Bear! Not-a-Bear!

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: no
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 30 hahaha tript Henri up on the way to gettin me, an then got him wen he was on the way up agen, hence incurrin the tripol scor rool /10
  • Day Score: 7ish /10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Today I want to introdews yu to another grayte Bear Sport. It's calld "Bear! Not-a-Bear!".

Heer ar the rools:

  1. Ther ar Bears an ther ar Not-A-Bears. Yu hav to kno the diffrence.
  2. Yu tuch yor nose to the Bear or Not-a-Bear's nose.
  3. Yu showt "Bear!" or "Not-a-Bear!" at the sayme time.
  4. Yu can start owt by yewsin pikchers ov Bears an Not-a-Bears in books (see demo).
  5. Make the payper vershun ov the sport harder by speedin up.
  6. Wen yewsin reel live Bears an Not-a-Bears, try to get permishun ferst.
  7. Wen yewsin reel live Bears an Not-a-Bears, scor poynts off yor opponent by dukkin at the larst moment so their nose duzzent mayke contact wiv yors. The wun hoo dukt gets the poynt.

It's kwyte strate forwerd wunse yu get goin. I've dun a demo for yu wich I'm shor will mayke it all perfickly cleer.

Hav a go. Ah go on, enjoy yorselfs! It's the weekend an skool's finisht fer summer. (I kno cos Daddy's a teecher, an he cayme home wiv lots ov choklit from the Scary Monsters today).

If yu video yorselfs playin this gayme I'll put the foottidge on me blog.

Over the weekend, I'll show yu sum foto's ov Not-a-Bears playin this gayme.

Wa-heyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye fer now!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, Bob! I can't wait to try this one out on my granddaughter. She has a bear called Suki. She's bit girly but I'm sure you'd get on.

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Hey, my not-a-bears have snotty noses, there's no way in the world I'm playing that game with them!!
(Yeuk)

david mcmahon said...

Hi Bob,

The review will be posted on my site just before midnight GMT.

Hope your Mum lets you stay awake that long.

Keep smiling

David

Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Hi Bob! Dilly dumz bizit me bwog huh kum u dont? Huh?

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Chuck! I do vizit yor blog! I do!

Rite, wayte ther an I'll proov it!

:@o

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

David, I went to bed but sneakt down erly. Thank yu fer bein nice to my Mummy. Not shor wat yu meen by 'inanimate' tho. I suppose I am a BIT inanimate wen I'm doin synchronized sitting wiv the other bears, but otherwise I'm kwite a moover, yu kno.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Shrinky,
Ah yes, yu hav to wotch out fer that wen doin surprize nose-hugs, too.

But leest wiv this gayme yu can yews pikchers.

:@}

Anonymous said...

I like nose games, but I don't like licks. Why do dogs try to lick my face? Yuck!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Chewy, they ar taystin yu!
An it's scary wen yor the sayme size as the dog's mowth!