WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Saturday, September 30, 2006

My Familee part 2

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: no, an we've still got that broken kettle
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 0/10 (fergot)
  • Day Score: 5/10
  • (there woz thunda. I hate that.)
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Well I'm sorry folks but it cannot be delayed eny longer. Heer she is, in all her green-ness (an on my hed), my sister, DILLY:

......>>>sigh<<<....

as yu can see she is wun big green dollop of larfs. She likes climbing things, yu see, dats the problem. An my hed jus happend to be there wen the climbing demon got her.

She also likes staulking things. Snakes, mostly. Well, anything that looks like a snake. Well, anything long and thin and curly. Good job we don't liv on a farm.

We're all off to the Isle Of Sheppey to stay wiv Granny fer the weekend. Granny's got LOADS ov bears. Grannys tend to, I've noticed. My cuzzin Henri lives dere. I'll try to get him to pose fer a pikchur fer yu all. (Shoodent be too difficult, bluddy french poseur.)

Till Monday then,

Bye fer now!

(click here to go to My Familee part 3)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bob - Tilly is very sweet looking even if she is sitting on your head. Is she a spy too? Thank you for telling us how to tell if our bears are spies. I have quite a few and one is definitely a spy. I also have a monkey that I think might be a spy if the ear thing works for them too. What do you think?
Wondering in Maine

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Dear Wondering In Maine,
I will cover dis subjekt in mor detayle in my blog soon. I hope yu can com bak an read more. In short, yes, der one ear forward and one ear bak rule can be applied to eny kind of Not-A-Bear. But yu shud always bear in mind dat not all spicies are as onnist as bears, and so, in sum cases, der not-a-bear may well be lying abowt his/her spy staytus.
Dilly is not a spy. In fact, she duzzent eevn beleev dat I am wun. Sumwun as synikol as dat cuddent be spy. Enyway, she has no ears.
Nose hugs,
Bob T. Bear esq.