WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Monday, October 23, 2006

Query About My Hat

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: no
  • Tesco: yes
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 20/10 (grayum tried to get me back at the same time but I ducked & he missed so I get to invoke the double your score rule)
  • Day Score: 8/10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Whilst going through my blog to translate bits that some of yu can't understand cos' you're not loquacious like me and can't speak "BEAR English", I came across a query that I hav neglected to answer.

I do apologise and bow down low to the ground in humble apologyness....... Oooooo there's a chocolate peanut under that bookshelf, I think I'll get that later.......

Anyway, Wookey's mum wrote this:

Hello Bob I have written to my local newspaper, you know the bit where you
write in if you can't find something you want...So I wrote asking where I could
buy a hat just like yours but they said they couldn't help me........ Can you
tell me where I can buy one the same as yours........I adore it its
soooooooooooooo cool...........Audrey (not a bear )

Hi Audrey. I take it yu mean my rather fetching hat in blue with the speshol in-built ear muffs:

Well, my mummy found this hat in a January sale of Christmas chocolate in Marks & Spencers. It came sitting on a chocolate penguin's head. I made short work of the penguin, and nicked his hat.

Ta-dar!

Bye fer now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob Im eternally grateful to you for answering my query in this post.........off to marks and sparks on my bike now..........hope they have some left.....By the way I love your Bear english it makes bears special Im sure

Thanking you

Audrey -not a bear

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

I may hav to join yu, Audrey, as I went to put on my hat dis eevning an it wasn't in de dror! Oh, where has it gon????