WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I think my diary should go online...


HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Let me introduse my selff. I am Bob T. Bear esq. I am a smoll brown lokwayshus bear. I liv in Colster, wich iz a big town in Essix. I was born in Chyna an an an graduaytid from spy school in 2002. Here is a pikchur ov me an sum frnds on our graduashun day:

I'm der hansum wun on der ryte.

Yu can see our graduayshun badges cleerly. We got rid ov der sissy bows layter on arfta our gests had gon home.

I will tell yu a bit abowt my lyfe sinse den layter, but let me jus show yu wot 4 yeers ov beein hugged duzz to yer fur:

sad, issont it?>>>>

Hey ho, dits awl part ov der job. Ov wich I will tell yu mor tomorro.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bob, I'm very happy that you've found a new hobby, but you should be in bed by now.