WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Friday, November 10, 2006

Crismos is coming (the Dilly is getting fat...)

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: yes
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 8/10 (poor)
  • Day Score: 7/10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

I don't think I menshonned that I did my letter to Farther Crismos resently. If yu havent alreddy dun yours it's a bit late now. Yu may as well hit the pre-season sales an get what yu want yorself. Enyway, heer is wat I wrote (not much, as I'm a very Resonabol Bear)...



"Dear Farver Crismos,

"Hullo it's Bob T. Bear (esq.) heer. I've been a gud Bear agen an if enywun sez I've not then it's a lie, an yu shuddent giv THEM enything for starters. (Ar yu going to arsk Dilly?)

"I hope yu ar having a nice holiday.

"Please this year can I hav a noo futbol shert. Mr. Scally, the twit ov silly-futbol-chairman fame has stopt them selling proper kits fer bears, but just a T-shert wiv "Gills" on it will do.

"An an an if possibol, cud I hav sumthing to do wiv Spongebob Squarepants an also sumthing about Lisa Simpson (sheez luvley).

"If yu want, we can do the saym arrangement as larst year re. the refreshments- I'll leev a minse pie an sum whiskie by the fireplace, an yu can leev the choklit peanuts by my bed.

"Thank yu!

"Signed,

"Bob T. Bear (esq.)"

I wonder if Dilly has dun hers yet.

Bye fer now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Bob, I do hope Father Christmas brings you everything you hope for. What is Dilly wishing for? Are you going to help her do her own letter, like a god big brother?

Anonymous said...

I mean GOOD big brother! LOL