WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Friday, October 06, 2006

Pant Party!

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: yes! We all went- mumy, daddy, Dilly, me and 4 other bears. Bob Jr. came in with me and we rode in der trolley.
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 9/10
  • Day Score: 8/10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Yesterday Mummy woz tyerd an cold and in der arfternoon she fell asleep curled up on der carpet in front ov der fire. Ahhh..... but looking at her an going ahhhh got boring so me an der uver bears had a pant party.

Pant Party

a pant party: clok-wize from bottom left: Mr Windosill Bear, Mrs Windosill Bear, LBBBJ (Little-Baby-Bear-Bob-Junior), me, Grayum.

A Pant Party is where me an der uver bears put on pants and sit in a sercol. Den we play 'Stare-Der-Bear!". We give each uver a hard stare till sumwun blinks. If yu blink ferst yu loos an yu hav to put yor pants on yor hed. Der larst wun wivout pants on dere hed is der winner an gets all der pants. Den he (or she, though it's yewsually me, cos I'm a champion at stare-der-bear) gives der pile ov pants a dam good frolick.

Lukilly mummy woke up jus arfter we had put dem awl away hehehehe.... she thinks we spent awl day reading a book!

Bye fer now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob can you help me out with understanding the significance of pants in your life? I am not sure I understand it all. Pant parties?
Also about those nosesurperizity or something like that - what is that? I think I get the Tescos and the football, but not sure I get it all. Does yes me you watched it or they won?
Obviously NOT A BEAR

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful bear site, I love it, also thank you for your comment left on my site, I would like to send you a ebook, but could not locate your email, please send me a return email to claim your free gift. Thank you.
Eric

http://chocorecipes.blogspot.com
Email: chocofanu@gmail.com