WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bear Games!

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: yes
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10/10
  • Day Score: 8.23947/10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Yesterday being a "T" day, the Windosill Bear Family came down off the window-sill. We all, with Grayum, played a game called "Brown Bear In The Ring".

I was the only Bear who's really brown, so I tended to win. But hey, as I sed to Bob Jr, it's taking part that cownts.

The day was rownded off nicely with a late-nite trip to Tesco, during which I rode in the trolley an Dilly dident, so there. As I sed to an old woman hoo was nasty to my Mummy, "Stick that in yer pants an sniff it!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bye fer now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You RUDE little bear!