- Gills: sort ov: they playd a "frendly" agaynst Dover, an won, but Dover has got Andy Hessantayler now, an he waz a Gills legend, an my hero, so that's not reelly very frendly at all.
- Simpsons: no, but cort a programme abowt their new moovie
- Tesco: no- Daddy sneakt owt wivowt me! Sum excews abowt me havin a lie-in.
- Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10 ha!/10
- Overall Score: dident wear overalls, but did wear my boots wen I waz in the garden/10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!It waz a bizzy weekend an lots ov techno-fear happend.
Ferst, Daddy kangarooed home Friday eevnin in the Fiat Punto, just in time fer it to die on the driveway. He sed the clutch had konked out. Sownds painful! Add to this the windscreen wiper wiv a limp, and the electric windows that don't werk- so wen yu hav to pay a toll at Dartford Tunnel, yu hav to open the door to put the munny in, wich annoys the peeps in the car behind, hoo then try to goose yu all throo the tunnel. I think this car needid a helth chek sum time ago.
THEN Mummy killed ANOTHER lawn-mower. It's ownly 2 munths since the larst wun blew up. This wun is still a yung 'un, but she was no mor mersyfull. So now we hav harf the frunt lawn cut an half uncut.
Now, If DADDY had been cuttin it an it blew up, then it wuddent look so bad. But havin MUMMY abandon it harf way throo, our front lawn looks like a modern art installayshun.
How Mummy mows the lawn:
(Is this normal??? I meen, is this a gerl/boy thing??? Duz this explayne wy Daddy likes to do Killer Sudoku wile Mumy likes to colour in the skwares wiv smiley fayces???? Shud I be worreed???? He-lpppp!