WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Monday, July 23, 2007

Ker-plunk!

Weekend's scores:
  • Gills: sort ov: they playd a "frendly" agaynst Dover, an won, but Dover has got Andy Hessantayler now, an he waz a Gills legend, an my hero, so that's not reelly very frendly at all.
  • Simpsons: no, but cort a programme abowt their new moovie
  • Tesco: no- Daddy sneakt owt wivowt me! Sum excews abowt me havin a lie-in.
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10 ha!/10
  • Overall Score: dident wear overalls, but did wear my boots wen I waz in the garden/10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

It waz a bizzy weekend an lots ov techno-fear happend.

Ferst, Daddy kangarooed home Friday eevnin in the Fiat Punto, just in time fer it to die on the driveway. He sed the clutch had konked out. Sownds painful! Add to this the windscreen wiper wiv a limp, and the electric windows that don't werk- so wen yu hav to pay a toll at Dartford Tunnel, yu hav to open the door to put the munny in, wich annoys the peeps in the car behind, hoo then try to goose yu all throo the tunnel. I think this car needid a helth chek sum time ago.


THEN Mummy killed ANOTHER lawn-mower. It's ownly 2 munths since the larst wun blew up. This wun is still a yung 'un, but she was no mor mersyfull. So now we hav harf the frunt lawn cut an half uncut.

Now, If DADDY had been cuttin it an it blew up, then it wuddent look so bad. But havin MUMMY abandon it harf way throo, our front lawn looks like a modern art installayshun.

Look:

How Daddy mows the lawn:



How Mummy mows the lawn:


(Is this normal??? I meen, is this a gerl/boy thing??? Duz this explayne wy Daddy likes to do Killer Sudoku wile Mumy likes to colour in the skwares wiv smiley fayces???? Shud I be worreed???? He-lpppp!

14 comments:

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Oh, oh - OH!!! I love it, brings a tear to my eye. You are so acurate with your observations, you clever bear! I think your mummys way is far more sensible. Sorry about all the machinery failures this week, but "Jeckle" has been on the telly, and he drained the whole electrical grid in his last episode. I think you need to look out some pants, 'cos you just never know, do you?

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

My emergensy hug pants got left behind at Granny's larst time we wer ther! I hope the car gets fixt or we won't be abol to go an get them. Hang on.... she cud post them to me.... wher's that phone?

mrsnesbitt said...

LOL! Did you know geese eat 70% grass? Our gander, Jo does a good job of keeping our lawn cut! LOL!

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

i think it is awesome that your mommy lives in the moment...looks at the frog, enjoys her time mowing and not just boring boring boring straight lines!

RUTH said...

Oh dear a sick car and a sick lawnmower... I don't have any lawn...too many flowers but I think I would cut mine like your Mum does! Got to stop and loo at the frogs. Leannes blog is http://help-leanne.blogspot.com/
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Rx

Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Me wuv tu wahtch duh sho Mr. Bean. Du u wahtch dat sho in England? Me mawmaw an me wahtch it tugevoh.

Calamity Jane said...

Dear Bob - thank you for making me laugh with your spookily accurate description of the difference between girls and boys - it's funny because it is so true, you are a very observant bear.

david mcmahon said...

Hi BTBear,

Love the quip about overall score. Sorry to hear about the car.

But the piece de resistance was the two lawn-mowing graphics. Ah, just brilliant.

Keep smiling

David

A.Bananna said...

wow! that was some weekend!! :) If we had grass here I would mow like your mum! it seems a lot more fun that way!! I think you need a goose! that way he could eat the grass!! then it would save money!!

A.Bananna said...

Oh hey bob!! I forgot to ask you if you met my friend Ira! he is a bear too!! He was on my page!!

Audrey said...

Hi Bob its been a long time since my last visit so I really do have a lot of catching up to do, and DILLYS GOT A BLOG WOW!!!!

No need to worry about the way Mummy cuts the lawn Bob its just that Mummys are much more creative and have more fun than Daddies, honestly :) Its a girl thing xx ( not a bear ) Audrey

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

MrsNesbitt,
WOW! I think we need a goose! Or wud wun scare the frogs???


MsCreek,
It's sertennly a bit odd tho. Wen we had a hover mower it was a seekrit, but then we got wun with weels, an that meens yu can see wher she's been!


Ruth,
WOW so menny flowers yu don't hav a lawn! Thanks fer Leanne's blog address. I'll go an say hullo...


Meanie,
Yeh I've seen Mr Bean- he has a small brown bear!!!!


Calamity Jane (why a calamity, Jane?) thank yu. I hav to do Obervant cos I'm a spy.


David,
THanks fer the post ov the day! Wa-heyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


a.bananna,
No! I shall hav to go an see this Ira.... thanks


AUDREY!!!!
WOW!
AUDREY'S BACK!!!!
HORRAY!!!
MEET AUDREY, EVERYWUN!
Audrey waz wun ov my ferst reeders!
Hullo! We wer jus taolkin abowt yu the other week, wondrin wat had happend to yu and hopin yu wer Ok!


Nose hugs, evrywun!
:@}

Alex L said...

I think its a girl thing, no concentration, its like getting halyway through a hug then running off to make some biscuits...

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Pope Terry,
I think yu may be rite. It's like wen Mummy an Granny want Law & Order on telly, but then talk all the way throo it. An if me an Daddy want the football on insted, we carnt, cos they say theyer programme is on. But they jus want to talk throo it!

:@o