WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Saturday, November 10, 2007

The pressies...

Yesterday's scores:

  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: no
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 9.5/10
  • Day Score: 7.3296/10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

At larst! Blogger has been gettin moody evry time I try to put foto's on heer. I gayve it a good kikin an I think it's werkin OK now.... so let me see. Whare waz I? Ah! My present to Mummy:

...told yu it waz the best wun! It had a Bear on it, huggin a cat.

Next....

Well, this green bag waz akchelly from Daddy, but Dilly haz sinse adoptid it cos it's green. She haz moovd in an is callin it her carsol. Uffff..... enyway this is wat Dilly got Mummy:
...as pridiktabol it waz pink an gerly, a soapstone cat an a pink purse in the shaype ov a cat!

The Windowsill Bears an Grayum clubbd together-

they got this, wich Mummy thort waz a pensil cayse....
but it issent a pensil cayse at all, it's a lerning tool for the gayme "Bear! Not-a-bear!", as Grayum demonstraytid....
Daddy got her a littol telly to fit in neer her compewter. At the moment yu can ownly get 2 channels, BBC Parlerment or CBEEBIES. Still, that's ok, I can wotch Barnaby Bear-She got lots ov other stuff that waz all gerly, like a necklace from Granny Ireland an a very sissyfied lookin pink an flowery wotch from Granny Sheppey an Arnty Pat (I meen, there's jus no need, I meen NO NEED to hav flowers an butterflys an pink lacey stuff on a WOTCH. It's jus abews ov teknikol ekwipment, that is. I don't think gerls shud hav teknikol stuff if they're goin to mayke it look like THAT)-
Mummy also got 12 cards. Dilly's had a pikcher ov herself on it-
an mine waz the best wun ov all cos it spelt owt "MUM" in stufft PANTS!!!!

WA-HEYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye fer now!

6 comments:

i beati said...

Mummy deserved and had a lovely birthday . I intend to celebrate mine all year it was so great ..Holidays coming 40 days until my grandaughter Mara Grace arrives. I am too too excited ~!!!

Chalkhills Collective said...

Great presents Bob, your Mum must have had a wonderful day.

Chalky

Asta said...

Youw Mum Must have had a splendid Birfday! Those awe wondewful pwesents and best of all all thelove that was packed in them!
I love youw cawd best too!
smoochie kisses
Asta

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

i beati,

I'm gettin eggsited abowt Crismoss, too! I hav to rite my letter to Santa soon. I'm not shor wat to arsk for....

:@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Chalky,

Yes, I think she waz very happy!

:@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Asta,

yes an I pakt lots ov nose hugs in too! HEHEHE!

I'm sendin yu a tikkol under the chin cos I yewst to kno a doggy hoo liket that!

:@}