WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: Aar, we wer gettin a not-a-loos, then ye cheetin Bradford varmin scum be scoring d a goal in extra time, time that wassent ment to be bein enyway. They shud be bein havin a cup ov the rum by then.
  • Simpsons: no, we not be seeing.
  • Tesco: aaar
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: be being too bizzy for this, I be plannin pirating, aar/10
  • Overall Score: 8/10 aaar
AHOY THARE, ME NOT-A-BEARS!!!


Today be bein talk like a pirate day, aaar!

I be amassing a crew for my ship....
Miss Fluffy be wantin a be the ship's cat! Aaar!
Now see, I be havin a long list a things to be doin....

So I be leevin ye landlubbers now, aaaar.......

DO be lettin me noe wat pirating ye be doing aday! Be talk like pirates, or ye be for the plank! Aaar!


13 comments:

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Avast behind! Ye lily livered land-lubbers! Pieces of eight, Polly wants a cracker!

I be talkin' loike a pirat see?

Ha Harrr!

CherryPie said...

Arr me matey, it be a fine day for sailing!

Julie said...

Oo Arrr, me haaarteees! Me be watchin' ye Pirates of Penzance on the telly! Avast ye land-lubbers! Pieces of eight! Pieces of eight! Where be Dilly? Not let Dilly walk the plank, me harties!

Buttons the Bear said...

Ahoy thar matey! A fine lookin crew ya have thar! Mine seems ta be awol. Mee thinks they already plundered the cookie jars here and r sleeping it off somewheres.

Hope you'll check out mee piratey video posting.

Wowser captian Bob, niceeeee ship!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I am ready for crew.. Ahoy my hearty.. Hugs GJ x

Anonymous said...

Ahoy, matey! Them thar's a motley looking crew. Fifteen men on a dead man's chest — Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Bob/Matey where is your life jacket..BOL
Benny & Lily

Marlowe said...

What a grand list of things to do!! I think I'm going to get my mom to make me an eye patch!

Feronia said...

Arrrr me harty Cap'n Bob! I be loikin' yer eye-patches ther!

Beanie Mouse said...

heartily harring me har har avasting plunder har. I've never been a pirate before!! This is fun! I think I'll get Andrea to make me an outfit ready for next year....!

BumbleVee said...

Arrr....where's the grog? Why is the rum always gone?

.... and...I knowed there'd be eye patches...jest knowd fer sure..... so sailed on over to 'av a look. Yep... luvly patches... ta.....

ohhh...and just wanted to say how sweet it is that you think I smell luvly Bob..... probbly was some soap in the box of papers that did it.... I'm glad somebody is having fun using them....

Ziggy Stardust said...

Aye me matey, you be walking the plank on my ship. Swab those decks and shiver me timbers and raise those sails. I be off to pillage and plunder snacks and goodferya things. You best beware, I be looking for you.

Shortlegsfrecklebelly

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

AAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank ye all for ye loyals, mayteys!

SHortlegs freckle belly, yu be a cheeky fur! I be comin a get yee!!!! I be ministring the tickol tortcher on yer freckle belly till yee be weeing on the carpet! Aaar!!!!

An Buttons!
That be bein a grately video, that! Be graytely preeshyated, that be! Aaar!

;@}