WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Monday, October 16, 2006

Answer to an email...

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Thank you fer all yor emails. I am workin on arnsering yor kwestions, inclooding inquiries regardin my grayte appreesheayshon ov pants, an how to play the game "Bear! Not-A-Bear!".

I hav also reseeved dis comment from Audrey Not-A-Bear:

Im sorry Bob,but as a little sister all my life I have to agree
with Dilly~ BOYS DO SMELL!!!!!!!! HONESTLY THEY DO SO

Love Audrey ( not a
bear)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boys don't smell! We don't! Don't! I arskt my Daddy an an an he agrees wiv me so dere! An an an wot mummy sed about his socks issent troo! Dit issent! They don't walk downstairs to der wash basket on dere own steam! It issent troo an an an it issent even funny!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Bob, please don't shout at people who take the time to write to you. As to the subject of smelliness, girls and boys notice smells differently, so I don't think a boy is qualified to say whether he is smelly or not. We girls are more sensitive to smells. (Especially boys' PE kits.)

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

No, but but but a boy is best qualifyed to say if it matters or not so dere! An it duzzent! An an enyway I don't smell. An Dilly duzz, or probly wood if I was silly enuff to get my nose up close to her! So dere!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Audrey, I don't know what's got into him today! I think I'll take him for a little walk up to his favourite shop.

Anonymous said...

Bob Im truly sorry..........I appear to have caused you offence without intending to .......what I meant to say was that boys do smell but they smell lovely just like girls do..........I do so like it when you stand up for yourself..........such a spirited little bear or big bear? whichever you choose Bob...Need all the advice I can get on bears being such a beginner on bear matters.........I humbly ask your forgiveness as a not a bear........and a hug pleeeeeeze

Audrey ( not a bear) ever!!!!or a boy

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Akchewally I'm nearly 12 inches tall an dat's pritty good fer a small bear.
I forgiv yu, an send yu a nose hug if yu promiss to giv Wookey his own pair of pants to frolick.

Bob T Bear

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh Bob, you're about 7 inches tall, not a foot!