WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Mummy's Back

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: yes
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: too bizzy/10
  • Day Score: 7/10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Dispite dit being Oktober an derefore offishally Getting-A-Bit-Nippy, yesterday was nice an sunny heer in Colsta. So mummy thort, "Hmmm........ shall I go an feed der skwirrols in der park? Shall I go fer a nice wolk wiv my bear? Shall I organize a teddy-bears'-piknik in der woods? No. I no! I'll cut der grarss!" Woopy doo. I was so eggsitid I nearly mooved an ear lobe.

Dis is wot grown-ups do wen dey get an unexpektid bit of nice weather. Dey trim things. Mummy trimmed der grarss, der flowers, der tree. Den she caym indors wolking awl wobbly and mayking a noise like "OwwWWowWWwwooOOwww"a bit like a constipaytid owl, akshewally.

So I had to administer a bak massage agen. Dis is where she lies down on der flor looking at der carpet an I darnse up an down her bak. Wen yor old yu don't hav a very good bak. Dis is wy yu shood look carfter yor bear wen yu ar yung. Yu never no wen yu will start to need a small bear to run up an down yor bak darnsing.

She is a bit better today an dits rayning so we're safe. In fact we're off on der bus soon so I think I'll go an get my hat....

Bye fer now!

4 comments:

Peaceful/Paisible said...

oh i'm so happy to know the song of the constipated owl...poor mummy, does she feel better now...now do you realize Bob ,somebody in blogger review asked me if i was your mum...I was obliged to say know, how can a tiny mousie could give birth to a bear, i ask you? nevermind i'm your friend that's the most important thing...
Mousie

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hullo Mousie,
Hoo arskt if yu wer my mummy? Dat's silly!
I've jus been to see yu but yu wer out. I left a messige.

Bob T Bear (esq)

Anonymous said...

Oh Bob, when I read the title 'Mummy's Back' I thought it meant that she had been away and abandoned you! I am pleased to hear she hadn't. Who could leave a sweet little bear like you behind? I'm sure you do a very good job looking after your mummy. She is very lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

OWW OWWWWWWWWWW OWWWWWWWWWW

Can I have a massage too Bob........Wookey is not fully trained in back massages yet.........Could it be he is a not a bear.... Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey (definitely not a bear)