WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Query about glasses

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: yes!!!!
  • we beat Carlisle scum 2 - 0 waheyyy!!!
  • Simpsons: no
  • Tesco: yes - an we bort pants!
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 8/10
  • Day Score: 8.9/10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

I'm back! And Gillingham akchewally won this weekend! And I know what did it! He-he! -We all went to Granny's an wen we got there Daddy sed, "Oh no! I've left my bag behind!" so we went to Tesco an bort him a T Shirt, socks, toothbrush and...... PANTS! Yes, Daddy wore brand new Tesco pants in Gills blue. I'm shor this helped. Now I just hav to remember where I hid his bag......

Enyway, last week I reseeved an email asking whether Bears ever needid to wear glasses. Well, yes, sum ov us do. Yewsually older Bears or wuns who are into Harry Potter.

I delayed posting this answer as I was waiting for some Bears I know to come back off holiday, so that I could ask to yews this photo of them wearing their glasses. I'm glad they sed yes. An if yu click on the photo you'll go to their photo album, where you can see them posing in front of French touristy bits..............

cool dudes

There is a very old bear that lives wiv us, Grunter. But he duzzent need glasses, mainly cos he's usually asleep an he knows what the pillow looks like. I've never seen croco-dragons in glasses, which is a shame, as it seems a waste of a really long snout. Aha! No exterior ear. That'll be why.

Bye fer now!

No comments: