WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Lots of cat fodder about.

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: not sure: apparently daddy DIDN'T go without me... apparently I was unconscious, worn out from playing with the other bears, and he took me to Tesco WITH him in my sleep. Hmmm..... wud he be lying to me? He wuddent hav gon without me, wud he? Only, new bottols of Tesco milk appeared and I dident do the getting them....or not that I remember... sigh...
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 9.5/10
  • Day Score: 8/10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

The place smells like the pet food aisle at Tesco. Piles ov the stuff everywhere.

We're going to do a stall at a Crismos Fair this Saterday, and giv the money to the Cat Sanctuary up the road.

Did Mummy choose to do a Bear adoptshun stall? No. Did she choose to do a chocolate biscuit stall? or wun selling her carrot cayk? (Mmmmm.... carrot caykkkk....) No. She is selling cat food.

Colchester Cat Rescue: 150 Not-A-Bears liv here!

To do this, she wrote to lots ov cat food peepol and arsked for freebies. She wrote 45 letters. Yu now carn't walk through our lounge for fodder.

Today she has been pricing it all, hence it is all over the place. There are silly catnip toys as well, wich I inspectid an can happily report that none are Bear-shaped. (There is a perculiar one-eyed donkey, but no Bears.)

I'm wondering about the mice that live under the kitchen floor. Shorly they will smell all this an come out tonight an eat it? Hehehehe he heehe... Shall I remind her? Or shall I sit up an watch? Hehehe he he....

It wud serve her right fer not having a Bear-themed stall!

Bye fer now!

No comments: