WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Dilly's "nersing"

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: yes, the small one
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score:9.5/10
  • Day Score: 7/10
  • Advent Calender Pikcher: some Roman bloke waving a stick
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

All the health problems round here of late (colds, toothache, wobbly cats) have put Dilly into nurse mode. I'm sure I've mentioned Dilly's thorts on nursing before. Basically, if she puts her "nersing" hat on, she's a nurse. It works the other way round, too, and the biggest problems facing the modern health service in this country are, apparently, caused by our nurses no longer wearing hats. This means that they are not "proper nerses". (Sigh...)

Bandaged fut

Back in the summer, wen sum beads leaked from my foot after a good game of footie. Grayum (left) gave me the card. Note Dilly's "nersey hat".

Now Dilly has gon a step ferther in her healthcare hobby and come up with her list of "Two T's Fer Healing". (see last Friday fer a recap on how Dilly counts.) She has nagged me to pass it on, so here it is, guys: Time, Tea, Toblerone and The first Queen greatest hits album:

(see last Friday fer a recap on how Dilly counts. If yor brain can stand it wun mor time.)

Bye fer now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have a dentist with a bear AND a live-in nurse! You really are a lucky, well cared for Bear, Bob! I hope you appreciate it! Dilly is only trying to be helpful, I'm sure.

& As I think I said before, she does look very matronly in that hat!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Yes but would you really like to live with your nurse? It's bad enuff that Daddy's a teacher...

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob back again, OH HOW IVE MISSED YOU, my son all of 26 broke my computer!!!!!!!can you believe it MEN!!!LOL...

Will have to spend some time catching up on all your news..but as for nurses I agree its not the same without the hat......I used to wear one....made my head itch but looked very professional just the same ............and no IT WASNT ANYTHING CONTAGEOUS.....Just the starch in the caps...........Poor Dilly so unappreciated- Give her a big not a bear hug from me..........

Lots of love
Audrey (not a bear and not a broken computer WHOOPEEEEEEEEEE )

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hullo Audrey,
Good to hear from yu agen. I was worreed you'd got a cold or sumthing.
WOW yu yewsed to be a nerse? I'm off to tell Dilly!
Bob