WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

That Dentist Bear Again

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: yes- we lost 2-1 to Port Vale scum. I mean, Port Vale issent even a place!
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: yes
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10/10
  • Day Score: 8.6719/10
  • Advent Calender Pikcher: Dove (bit pigeon-looking, if you ask me)
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Regular Bear bloggers will recall a recent outing to the dentist, where I spotted a Dentist Bear. Well fans, yesterday I accompanied Mummy back there, to help her be brave enuff fer a filling. Whilst she was in the toilet (she was nervous) I got chatting to this Bear. His name is Henry The Hiker Bear. He carries a pick-axe in his rucksack (which, if I were the wun needing a filling, I wud find a tad worrying).

I arsked Henry fer a photo fer yu all. Here he is, poised on the overhead lamp, ready to look down at the next unfortunate patient:

Henry, the dentist's Bear, being sneaked-up-on by a strange bug

Bye fer now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be so scared of going to the dentist if he had a nice bear to work with. Maybe I should suggest it....

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

If yor scared ov the dentist, take a long a small Bear wiv yu. Yu can carry us in yor bag if yu like, we don't mind. Enyway, wunse there, focus on yor Bear's bravery (all Bears do brave) an act like yor brave too. Arfter a while you'll ferget that yor only acting. An by the time yu remember it will be all over an yu can take yor Bear shopping in his (or her) favrit shop. Probly wun that sells pants.