WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Monday, December 04, 2006

Weekend Report

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: yes but we lost, BOO
  • Simpsons: nope
  • Tesco: no
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 9/10
  • Weekend Score:7.915684/10
  • Advent calender pikchers: Dilly: A girl with a flower. Me: Another girl. I hope it gets mor exciting than this.
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

I was very bizzy at the weekend an hav been a bit tired since (yawwwwnnn).

On Saterday we did a stall at a Crismos Bazaar. Or rather, me an Grayum did it, most ov it, as Mummy kept sneaking off to the refreshments corner an Daddy kept doing the sodoku in the paper. This left we Bears to do the hard slog an we raised £112.70 fer Colchester Cat Rescue.

Spot the Bears! Here's me in my new red coat wiv Grayum (in my yello jumper) minding the stall while my "parents" are off doing their own stuff, like finding out where the cake stall is an not bringing me back eny.

I also gayve out my bizness card to a few Bear fans. There were quite a few Bears there, akchewally. There was a big Bear Adopshun stall but I don't think it was acting very responsibly. Each Bear wore a ticket wiv a number on it. A child wud come along, pay an adopshun fee, draw a ticket, an take home the Bear that was wearing the same number. I mean, there was no interviewing or home checks or anything. Those Bears must hav been partikularly brave. An "partikularly" brave fer a Bear is very, very brave indeed.

Our stall was near the door, an most ov the Bears stopped by us on the way out. I shouted "Bear!" to each wun to alert them to the presence ov a fellow ursine. Most just winked from under the arm ov their new Not-A-Bear on the way out.

Bye fer now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done! And so generous of your to give all that money to a not-a-bears charity!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Yes, I thort it was rarther splendid ov me.