WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Monday, March 05, 2007

Barry Scott

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: no
  • Tesco: no- Mum sneakt off without me!
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10/10 got her by the sink!
  • Day Score: 6.937/10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

I want to introduce yu to a hero ov mine, Mr Barry Scott. Here he is-

Mr Scott advertises a produkt called Cillit BANG! And says "BANG! And the dirt is GONE!" an I like him speshally cos he says his magic formula makes pennies shiney and I collect shiney pennies. Here's my collekshun so far:


Also feetchered in this pic are my Rubber Ducky an my zoom car

The rool in our howse is that eny money found down the back ov the sofa is Mummy's, an eny pennies that are SHINEY go into my collekshun!

Well, obviously, I wud love to hav a bottol ov this stuff so that I can make more shiney pennies but Mummy won't buy it. She sez she won't buy anything that has an annoying advert. Why duz Barry's advert annoy her? You'll never believe this, but she sez he duzzent exist- she sez he's just an actor!

LOL! Clearly she needs to read my guide on how to tell if sumwun is real.

I even sneakt sum into the trolley at Tesco's wunce but she spotted it and threw it out. IT JUST ISN'T FAIR. Parrents are meant to be supportive of your intrests.

Maybe I could find his website and ask him fer a free sampol.... hehehe

Bye fer now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! BOB! I didn't know you were rich as well as charming! What an eligible young bear you are...

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Oh yes, I'd be a good catch, me. But I have too many duties for time for girl stuff.

Bob

well, apart from Lisa...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to say, Bob, that I have used this stuff and it's horrible. Sorry!