- Gills: no
- Simpsons: yes
- Tesco: yes, slowly: Mum stubbed her heel. I mean, how do you stub your heel? A toe, yes. Even maybe an elbow. But a heel? She was doing this weird funky-gibbon walk all day. It was embarrassing.
- Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 9/10 Grayum caught me back as I was coming in from the loo
- Day Score: 7.85486/10
Horray! I have a new subscriber, Carol from Shrink-Wrapped-Scream. Her last name used to be Beattie so she wonders if we might be related. Could well be, Carol. How furry are yor toes?
Enywun can subscribe by filling in the form on the left of this page, by the way. Yu get all my new posts, plus any with new comments. And don't worry, the emails include my picture so yu won't miss out.
SO! How did yu all do in my Quiz? Margaret, wat a wonderful woman yu are; Matt, stay behind arfter class. Here are the arnswers:
(1) see if he has KNEES
(2) see if he has one ear forward and one ear back
(3) Federation of International Furry Agents (it's ok that none of yu seem to hav got this- it's to do wiv spying, arfter all)
(4) Dilly. If yu got her full nayme, Dilly St George, help yorself to a choklit peanut
(8) evil, inherently so
(9) a big toothless fat cat that lives at Granny's
(10) Lisa, of course. Have 1/10th of a mark if yu put Santa's Littol Helper
For mor on these fassinayting topics, and Dilly, follow the tags at the foot of this post! Bye fer now!