WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Sunday, April 01, 2007

April 1st! Quick! Hide!

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: YES! We won! No, it's not an April Fool joke!
  • Simpsons: no
  • Tesco: yes: pettrol
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: oops fergot /10
  • Day Score: 8.5293r /10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Now look, I know it's April the 1st, but I kid yu NOT- Mummy has just roasted a chicken, at 4am, and is now sitting here munching on wun ov its legs.

The REALLY scary thing is that she duzzent seem to think this is weird in eny way. She even offered me a bit.

Sheez gon all nocturnal agen. So I'm carftering her. Me an Dilly do shifts thru the night. We don't leave Daddy alone in bed, of course, that wud be breaking the Bed Rule.

I'm a bit worreed that this will be just the ferst in a long list of weirdness today.

So I've decided to hide. I won't say where, as this is the ferst place they'll look fer clues (Not-a-Bears are sooooo predictable). Becoz, kwite frankly, I'm just too machture for their silly goings-on.

Anyway, if I do get bored, I can always jump out at them an get a 10/10 score for nose hug suprizisity.

frankly, I'm jus too matchure fer April 1st

Good luck, all. And bye fer now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, a very mature little bear. And he knows it.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

COURSE I knows it. I IS it.

Quite onnistly, I'm soooo matchure I have trubbol catching up wiv myself sumtimes.