WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Lucky Kit

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: no
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10/10 (got Daddy into a deep an filosofical argument an then got his nose! HAHAhahaha)
  • Day Score: 7.392/10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Regular observers of my blog will remember that I had a good weekend, cos Gillingham won, an I chose the wining horse at the Grand Nashional. WELL! Larst night I watched University Challenge (Daddy likes to shout out the answers, Mummy likes recognizing pieces of music that nobody else cares about, an I like to see if they brort a Bear). Only wun team had a Bear on it AN THEY WON!!!!!!

me watching University Challenge

close-up of my team's Bear!

I was giving all this sum deep Bear Thort larst night wen I realised that I hav never worn this kit combo before. It must therefore be Very Lucky Indeed. So I am not going to take it off till the end of the football season, next month. Mummy tried to grab it off me earlier, saying it needs a wash, but I ran an hid behind a pile of Daddy's shoes (she never goes too near them) an got away with it this time. How I shall fend her off for another month, I'm not shor. Wat if she takes it off me in my sleep? Oh no!!! Me an Grayum will hav to take shifts.....

my Lucky Kit combo


Bye fer now!

7 comments:

A wildlife gardener said...

Let's hear it for the bears! Great mascots!

Shaketownman said...

Bears are everywhere(s) !

Monkey said...

Excellent job with your Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score today.

I love that outfit, so I believe not taking it off for a month is a grand idea. Tell her you have an odd rash, and you think it might be contagious.

She won't dare touch you.

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

BT, get her to sponge you down every now and then, and she'll leave you alone. I have to do the same with Sam over T.T. week, when he wears his special t-shirt.. works a treat!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Wildlife Gardener,

Wahayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're always very helpful, we Bears.


Frog,

So are frogs. (except in our garden, where they haven't come back this year yet.... strange)


Monkey,

Why thank you! Have you ever tried doing nose hugs? Make sure they don't have a cold, first, obviously, then jump out and get them and shout "Score out of ten!"

THat's a BRILLIANT idea about the rash. It might even keep Dilly away from me. Thanks!


S.W.S...

eh ehhhh ehhhh ehe h h h eheh he h h eeh eh ehe ehheh

not like wet sponges...


Bob :@}

Anonymous said...

I haven't been able to log on for ages and now I find you arguing! Tsh! Calm down, both of you! Be nice bears!

That's a lovely robin picture, by the way.....

Anonymous said...

ooops put it on the wrong post! Sorry!