- Gills: no: hibernaytin
- Simpsons: yes
- Tesco: yes! We had to wait an hour fer Mummy's perskipshun so we wer there AGES an it was grate!
- Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 9/10
- Day Score: 7.982/10
Humbol apologeez fer the 2 day absense, peepol.
Meanwile, the mystery of wat that woodmouse* under the kitchen floor is up to deepens.....Remember me sayin that Mummy leaves out nuts fer it?
Well, remember me sayin that the mouse put 3 of the nuts in wun of Daddy's shooz???It's happened again. Ownly more so.
8 this time. EIGHT!!!!! EIGHT hazelnuts in his shoo. So I did an experiment. I put 3 more nuts in the corner an went off on my Beary bizzness fer the day. Wen I came bak, shor enuff, they wer gon. And.... now there are 11 nuts in the shoo.
Onnistly! Ther are plenty of playces where he cood stash them! Ther is a mouse-size gap under the door to the cubbod-under-the-stairs, wich is just full of boxes an stuff. An there are plenty of bookcases an things too. AND a whole spare bedroom. But no. He choozes Daddy's shoo.VERY STRAYNGE.
I am wittling down the possibilities:
- he is bribing daddy not to trap him an take him to the woods
- he knows that the lift to the woods is imminent an is arsking Daddy if he can take a packed lunch wiv him
- he is a kinky blighter hoo likes the smell of Daddy's shooz
Bye fer now!
*yu can reed mor abowt this straynge creecher's diet here.
By the way, I havent fergotten my promiss to post about how to change yer blog's blackgrownd. Mummy is going to giv me a hand wiv that wun, but sheez been bizzy. An now sheez bizzy till Wensday. Still, maybe she can skweez me in to her shedule come Therzday, ay? We shall see...