WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Mor camo-flarge

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: nope
  • Simpsons: no- Daddy cayme home all snotty an coffin. So me an Mummy walkt up to Tesco to get him sum medisin. An choklit. An chiken soop, froot jooss, echinininininacea (don't kno wat that is reelly), Oirish Soda Bred an a Do-nut. I bet it's the Do-nut that cures him.
  • Tesco: see abuv. I DID enjoy riting it all agen, but she told me it lookt like a mistake.
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: not blinkin likely, it's gon all snotty rownd heer /10
  • Day Score: 7.29631 /10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

A littol wile ago, I posted abowt camo-flarge. It is importent to kno abowt camo-flarge wen yor a spy, that's how I kno so much abowt it.

Well, yestaday I cayme across another exslent exampol of it.

An I took this photo of it:


Did yu see the frog?

OK, yu probly did. But I bet Scruffy Fergus, the big ginger cat from up the rode wuddent hav. ( Him an his scruffy maytes ar in heer most mornins, reelly erly, sittin, waytin for frogs, or berds or mousies.) An enyway, that's the poynt of camo-flarge.

I've notist that all the frogs in the gardin do this- they are all diffrent colours an patterns, but wen I go to talk to them they jump onto sumthing that looks lyke their skin. Clever eh?

Dilly sed it was cos they don't want to talk to me an ar tryin to hyde. But wat duzz she kno? I happen to kno that they ar jus showin me how gud they ar at camo-flarge.

In a similar ponder, I fownd a grayte blog this week, all abowt things that look like other things. Heer is an exampol:Can yu see the "Bear" face, growlin out of this tree? WOW!

Check out the site fer lots mor amazin pikchers. It's cald Things Look Like Things.

Bye fer now!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Bob, as well as so many talents, you're a great photographer too!

I did have to look twice to see the frog! LOL!

And that Bear tree- a result of too much "fertilizing" by Bears?????

Thanks for the link. That is a good site you found there.

Margaret

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Your pictures never fail to delight me, little bear, and that site you've found is really awesome! You truly are the deepest of bears. (nose hugs)

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Ow shux (blush) waah! Don't make me PINK!

Anonymous said...

Bob! Someone's impersonating you over at my Blog! I can tell by the voice that it's not you. I bet it's your Mum! Hope she's sharing that sweet irish bread treat with you.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Had me worreed ther fer a minit, but no, it was I, Le Bob.

I was jus in a verry chilld-owt stayte from the soda-bred an hunnnny, an got a tad wax-lyrically.


:@}

Cergie said...

That spring, I took plenty pictures of frogs and toads
First they were easy to find they were so noisy
Then, they were so occupied that they were not afraid at all with me and stayed quiet
I was able to come very closely...
So, my photographs were not so bad..

phaseoutgirl said...

Hi Lil bear,

I sent you the interview questions byt meial Hope you got these, and looking forward to your responses!

:) nose hugs,

RUTH said...

I hope your Dad gets better soon...don't want him acting like a bear with a sore head! Like your frog pic and the tree! Will take a look at the site you mentioned.

Scala said...

Hi Bob
The bear photo looks great... TLLT is a great site with amazing photos thanks Bob

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Cergie,

Yu hav grayte foto's on your blogs.

As fer the frog, this wun was on the grass wen I ferst sor him, then he jumpt into this pile of leaves an stuff.

We don't kno wher they liv in the day. We don't kno enywun wiv a pond. But wen it raynes lots of them come out to play in our gardin. Wun rainy nite, we cowntid 18!

:@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Cecilia,

My mummy emailed yu bak abowt the kwestions. She sed that sum ov them wer a bit difficult fer a 8yr old Bear. Wat a cheek!!!!!

:@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Ruth,

wow that's a clever pic of yor nayme bein ritten. I like that!

Daddy is still coffin away.

Mummy haz been feelin shivery today so slept a lot an I mayde her sum tea an soda bred an hunny. The Do-nut was long gon tho :@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Scala,

I nominaytid that site for the Authorblog Blogs of the Week award. I hope it gets in, that way mor peepol will find it. It is a grayte blog to wonder abowt in!

(Like yours!)

:@}