WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Oh My!


HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Authorblog's list of 50 top blogs is out agen- an I'm number 2 this week! Oh my gudness! I may hav to do another darnse! Thank yu!

In the meentime I've cookt this speshol meal fer Authorblog's creator, AussieJourno. It's a Stuffed Abergine. (I think sum of yu wud call that an "egg-plarnt". Altho, I've never seen a chikn in that much pain.)

Heer is the befor pikcher:


an heer is the arfter pikcher:


It's delishus. I'll keep it hot fer yu fer as long as I can. If yu don't get heer in time I'll jus hav to eet it in yor honour!

Bye fer now!

7 comments:

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Ooooh, he said he can't come, but told me I could, instead (honest 'guv)!

You're not no.2, you're always no.1, lil' bear.. x

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........
fan cu, Shrinky!

(blush)

:@}

Anonymous said...

Do you have the recipe for that? My friend loves eggpants... er... eggplants. tee-hee!

david mcmahon said...

Oh, BT,

I am really honoured. It's a long way to come for dinner, but I'll be there (if Carol doesn't get there first!)

Thank you

(And a very clever line from Chewy, too!)

Cheers

David

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Eggpants!
HAAAAAAAAAAahahahahaaA!

OK Chew, I'll giv yer the resippy.

:@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hullo Dave,

I'm afrayde Carol got heer ferst. She nipped over on a motorbike nickt from wun of the TT racers. We wolft it down between us an then ate choklit peanuts fer arfters.

We did toast yu wiv tea, tho.

;@}

Anonymous said...

Well deserved, little bear! You are so talented. you brighten up our days- and you can cook too? I wish I had such a bear!