WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sy-Kick Bears

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: putting their hairy feet up
  • Simpsons: no
  • Tesco: Yes, wiv daddy. Later, Mummy sneakt off ther wivout me. Huh!
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: too shakey /10
  • Day Score: Don't arsk. It thundered. /10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Teddy an Spaulding, hoo liv in Abearika, left me a warnin the other day. They sed:

We're hoping this might work:

Last time we had a thunderstorm, you got one four days later. We had a thunderstorm (beary scary...) lasted all night ...umm, since Mommy's insomniacing again, how about just say we had it on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. If we're right, you should get it on Saturday! ...So, head for the closet, and make sure to stock up on the pants in there first!


Oh my. Yesterday. Saterday. Morning. T_H_U_N_D_E_R!!!

An NOTHING from the weather laydy off the telly. (not eevn an apology to persons of a non-thunder-appryshyatin furry aspect.) AND TEDDY AND SPAUL DON'T EEVN GET PAYED.

I vote that they shud becom the UK's offishol Seriuss Weather And Thunder Sy-kicks. Or SWATS fer short. I can publish their forecarsts heer. Wat do yu say?

Thanks to their brayve tip-off I was abol to get to the Thunder Shelter in time, an prepare it ahed wiv copius pants. Insidently, on arrival at the Shelter I discuverd that my Blog is red by Grayum, the Windowsill Bears an all the stowaways, as neerly all the best pants wer tayken.

Hope yu all got throo it OK. I sor on the telly that sum ov the other playsis in England hav been fluddid. Oh my. It mus be lyke livin in a big barth. An an an. Hf. Ssf. Ooo I need my hug pants....

9 comments:

Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Wen me skaowd ov duh fundow me hidez undow duh covowz in me mawmawz bed. Dee dez don be skaowd duh fundow iz duzt God tawkn. Den wen it fundowz adin me dez tu huh, der iz God tawkin adin! Den we waff an me not skaowd no mow!

Peaceful/Paisible said...

oh dear...what a nice summer for snails and frogs...they have plenty rain, showers, thunder...
I'll send you a good raincoat, the yellow ones fishermen use in Brittany...
love from Mousie

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Oh, B.T.,

This island is very soggy right now, no fair, eh? At least the plants are happy..

Anonymous said...

Well, if our thunder forecasting is working, I'm not sure if'n this is good or bad news -- no thunderstorms BUT, (launching into a song) ~~We're having a heat wave! A tropical heat wave!~~ Get your skivees (pants for sailors), it's a gonna be a scorcher!!!

Already scorcheded one of our succulents, and that was the day before the big heat wave! We're staying inside with air-conditioning!

We're not beary happy bears today anyway. Dunno if y'all know 'bout rass'lin, but one of our favoritestest rass'lers, Chris Benoit, killed his wife and son over the weekend, then killed himself on Monday. Beary scary and sad. http://www.abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=3315501&page=1

All, we've been doing all day is hugging our wives and kids. Peoples! Always knew we couldn't understand them, but this time, we don't wanna!

Sadly Yours,
Ted and Spauld

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Chuck,

God talkin?

I waz told it was him moovin his fernicher arownd. An if he is perfect, I think he shuddent do it, cos it issent fair on his naybers.

Speshally the Bear wuns.

:@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Oooo Mousie, thanks fer the luvley coat. Now wiv my wellies on, I can splash in the big puddol in frunt ov the howse an not worry abowt it bein too much like a barth.

As fer a gud summer fer the snails- yes. We see the blackberds eetin them. An the hedgehogs eet the slugs. We don't see them eet them, but we see their poo in the mornin.

:@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Shrinky,

Yes, an the duks too, but I'm not puttin my marrygolds out in this!

:@o

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Spauld & Ted-

PANTS for sailors? HAHAHAHAAAA!

Oh deer. I hope it duzzent get toooo hot as my marrygolds won't like it.

And resling- well I hav tryd it, but it always terned into tickol torcher, so I refews to do it now.

Sorry yu had bad news.

Sendin nose hugs.

:@?

Scala said...

Strom… Thats bad… But Bob was very well prepare with is red coat (ehehe) by do way you post a couple a days ago a link to my blog thanks but you have a mistake I a men not a woman heheh but yes I from Portugal… You are forgive but you must sign my guestbook when you visit my blog. I will be very happy with that