WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Thursday, July 05, 2007

OK, rayne, we herd yu, yu can stop now.

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no... will the seeson ever start agen????
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: no
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: still too snotty rownd heer. I told them that. I told ALL the Bears it was suspendid. I did. It dident cownt wen Grayum got me in the Thunder Shelter. Cos it waz suspendid. So it dident cownt. Dident. Dient dident dident dident dident. So ther. /10
  • Day Score: shut up /10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Now look, it's July rite?

I'll say it a bit lowder.

IT'S JULY, RITE??????????????????

Rite.

So what's the sky doin like this then, on a July arftanoon in Sunny Colchester, wun ov the sunniest towns in Ingerland cos it sez so in the book from the trayne stayshun?


View from front of howse, upstairs:



View from back of howse, upstairs:


IT'S THE SAYME BLINKIN' CLOWD FRONT AN BAK!!!! IT WAZ THAT BIG!!!! It got so dark the street lites startid to com on.

An it got LOWD.

We Bears laid low in a pile of freshly lornderd pants. (She carnt get them dry owtside lately, so we find rows ov 'em, rows an rows of 'em, all rownd the howse, dryin. Well, a gud frolic will help the prosess, won't it? Yu see, I knew yu'd agree wiv me. I wassent makin a mess. An I never told her I wantid her to wash them all agen. I was helpin, see.)

Granny, down in Kent, sed that the rayne got so mad it was lyke sleet, an an an yu cuddent see throo it, an sumwun took a foto ov it an sent it in to the local news. Nothin much happens wher she livs.

Everything is growin, reelly reelly farst, reelly reelly big. Evrywher is overgrown an yu carnt get out to cut it, OR EEVN PLARNT YOR MARRYGOLDS. If the rayne duzzent stop soon Ingerland is goin to be a new rainforrest.

An yu kno wat THAT meens.

Reptiles.

Oh, don't eevn get me STARTID.....

16 comments:

RUTH said...

The rai has been awful and so many storms. Even when there is a bit of sun it doesn't last long. I'm sending a search party out to find Summer....I think it got lost somewhere. Hope you get your marigolds out soon! :o)

Mrs Mac said...

Hi Ruth! Poor Bob really has had a testing few weeks with all these storms. I keep telling him it's character building. He tells me his character is full up.

Unknown said...

Hi Bob, it hasn't just rained here. In France there was much clattering and sparking and raining in the sky - an we didn't have an airing cupboard to hide in!

Bob, - I have a big question for you. Do you consider yourself a BEAR or a TEDDY BEAR? I ask, cause some of The Collective think Teddy is a bit demeaning.

Keep dry.

Phy

Anonymous said...

G'day Bob!

wot yer' doing grow flowers... i means' there nowt' wrong with plantin things but flowers mate are a bit girlie...know wot i mean...an yer cant eat them ..grow some spuds or carrots.. yer can make good beer from spuds and great cake from carrot .. yer cant make any thing from marys golds... unless yer can melt it down and sell it no worries..

an wot does ter' "T" stand for in yer name... and dont' give me any of the pommie stuff about "if i tell yer' ill have ter' kill yer'"

HAR! like ter' see yer try matey..

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Phy, I'm a BEAR!

Not all Bears ar reel, as yu kno. Chek the knees. If they got knees, they're reel.

Enyway. Teddies ar TOY Bears. I sor on yor blog yu hav a Teddy! I've hintid at Mummy that I want wun too.....

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

DUCK!!!!!!!!!!

I thort betta ov yu. I bet that Mr Woo put yu up to that.

Luk, growin marrygolds is NOT gerlie. NOT! Wen they get big I'll show yu. They get big an rownd an luk lyke a teddy bear's face. So ther.

AN the leeves smell nice an get tall an bushy fer hidin in. An the big petals feel soft on yer bum.... heheheheee...

And the T in my name????

THE! It stands fer THE! Bob THE Bear!

It's the sayme middol nayme as Winnie THE Pooh had!!!!

Anonymous said...

NOT mr woo, he's off huntin drop bears out at wigawiga on the red hot plains of jum jim buck land.

Unknown said...

Bonjour Bob, parlez vous Francais? Have you seen this?

Journal d'un nounours

Phy

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Bonjour, Pyth!

Non, je ne comprend pas Francais.

But wow! That's a grand lukin Bear you've fownd! I wonder if he's ever had his bottom scanned.

A.Bananna said...

Hey bob! We do not see much rain here. we live in the dessert. I love the rain but we only see very little of it. sometimes we get flash floods and our rivers get water in them. most the time we do not have any water in our rivers. Some of our rivers flow under the ground. I know. its crazy!

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

What's worse than the rain? Four kids out of school, with nowhere to go.. WE NEED SOME SUN!!!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

a.b.,

Wow it must be tuff livin in a desert. I sor wun on the telly wunce. It had lizerds in it. Narsty.

Sumtimes I rap my stripey hug-pants rownd my hed an pretend to be Lawrence Of ArayBearer, tho.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Carol, drive them to the other side of the i-land, and wen they get owt ov the car, put yer foot down kwik an showt "now swim bak!"

david mcmahon said...

Bob, great work with the camera - it looks like you have the sanme cloud over your Mum's house in the UK that I haveover mine in Australia!

Nice shots - and I hope we see more evidence of your camera skills.

Cheers

David

Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Hi Bob! me, mawmaw an Don weow owt waytun tu dee duh fiow cwackowz duh 4th an muvvuh natchow gav uz a weow sho! The fundow waz kwackin an duh whitning wit up duh zki! Wut a sho! dum bizit me dumdime!
Chuck

Victorya said...

Ooh, rain! I could use some here now. We had rainy thunderstorms so mother nature could overpower our own fireworks on the 4th, but now it's hot and humid and everyone's fur is sticky just from walking down the block.

Hopefully it's better weather wise for you now.