WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Monday, September 03, 2007

Oops! Haha!

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes, twice! Wa-heyy!
  • Tesco: no
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 9/10
  • Day Score: 7.39/10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Oh deer. Well, gess hoo had to get up at 5am fer his flite yestaday? Yep: Daddy.

An gess hoo dident set his alarm proply? Yep, rite agen: Daddy.

An gess wich airline he had chosen (think: cheep, duzzent kno wat a cutomer is, therefor wuddent be abol to help wun if 3 million ov them fell on the roof ov their HQ all at wunce, singin "Oh do pleez help me" in 3-part harmony) yes: RyanAir.

The upshot ov this sad tayle iz that Daddy, arfter leepin owt ov bed in his pants at 7am, clutchin the un-set alarm in his hand an doin wat lookt like a sword-dance rownd the bedroom floor wile showtin "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!NO! NO!NO! NO!" dident go to Ireland as plannd. He dident go today, either. He did try. But the fare wud hav been hewge, an, feerin it mite affect my choklit peanuts purchases, I talkt him owt ov it. Don't want to be heer all owt-numberd by gerls, anyway. Hehehee.

Shayme tho, as I had mayde sum bizzness cards fer my site, speshally fer the Nephews:

Wotcha think?

Bye fer now!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Bob, like the business cards, makes you very professional. You should get your Dad one of these!

Phy

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Wa-heyyy!
Grayte idea, Phytheas! An I speshally like his hat!

:@}

Anonymous said...

Next time somebody better help Daddy set his alarm.

Business cards for your site is a great idea!

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

yes, help him set his alarm, get yourself some chocolate peanuts, take me to Ireland and print lots of business cards. You're gonna be a busy bear!


...do you share those peanuts with dilly?

Alex L said...

Thats a shot of bad luck isnt it, I like the cards though, very professional.

A.Bananna said...

I think the cards look great!

I love chocolate covered peanuts. those are yummy!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Chewy,

I thort the cards wood be ok to hand out to the nephews, as Daddy issent good at remembering my blog address cos he has it on a favrit menu- so he never has to type it in, so it duzzent go in his hed.

An do yu kno, Mummy sez that she thort ov chekin the alarm in the middol ov the nite, but then thort "NAHHH! It'll be ok!"

D'oh!

The moral ov the story is that if it pops in yer hed to chek, yu better chek!!!

:@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Ms Creek,

Tayke yu to Ireland...hehheee..hehe....scuse me a minit...




sorry I had to get myself together there. I went all wobbly. Hehehe. No, Dilly issent fond ov choklit peanuts. She prefers choklit raisins, wich she sez ar reelly choklit ants.

:@o

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Pope Terry,

Wy thank yu!

An did I ever remark on yor new pikcher ov yorself? Very flash I must say. It reminds me Saterday Nite Feever.

:@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

a.bananna,
Mummy luvs them too. An so I am all owt ov them agen. I'll be so pleezd wen she starts this diet she keeps talkin abowt. Choklit peanuts evrywhere will breathe a sy ov releef, too.

:@}