- Gills: yes, an me an Daddy went to watch- waheyyy! Gills wun 2-nil agenst Chester (full nayme, Chester Chester stik it up yer vest yer) so thanks to evrywun hoo wor their lukky bloo pants for us!!! OH! OH! An I must tell yu- I sor 2 uther Bears at the football, too! HEHEHE!
- Simpsons: no
- Tesco: no
- Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: ooops, fergot, too bizzy.. /10
- Day Score: 7.83261/10
Daddy flew off to Ireland this mornin, to vizit Granny-Ireland an Grandad-Poppa.
Mummy cuddent go cos she haz no foto-ID. Yu need foto-ID to get on the playne to Ireland from heer. Mummy duzzent hav a drivin lysence yet an her passport went owt ov dayte, so she cuddent go. I did offer to go along an identify her, an poynt at her an say "DIS IS MY MUMMY!" but aparrently that wuddent be enuff.
To be onnist, I tayke offence at that. It meens they ar dowtin my werd as a Bear. Huh!
I wuddent ever go to Ireland wivowt Mummy, ov corse: Daddy haz a menny an varreed record ov parental soopervizion:
- throwin me owt ov bed an then sayin that I jumpt
- hurlin me towards the fireplace an then sayin that I jumpt
- droppin me in a muddy puddol in a carpark an then sayin that I jumpt
- droppin me as he got owt ov the car, leevin me in the roade so that I got run over, an then sayin that I jumpt
- droppin his spagetti boolonayze on me an then sayin that I jumpt
Yu may hav notist a theem formin heer, an to this I wud just like to add a small note, wich I hope Daddy piks up at sum poynt:
DADDY! I OWNLY JUMP FOR 2 THINGS!!!
I hope this cleers this up. I shall not say enything further. I shall not poynt the furry digit. I shall meerly leev it to yor own intellygent conkloozions. Ahem.
My littol sister is allreddy up to no good. I knew I say, I say I jus KNEW she wud start to play up as soon as Daddy waz away.
Enway......... I shall rize abuv it. (But NOT JUMP.)
Bye fer now!