WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The gerls ar pritty kwyert rownd heer.

Weekend's scores:
  • Gills: YES!!! We wun, 4 - 0 agenst Rotherham (full nayme: Rottin Scum Utd.) Thank yu evrywun hoo wor lukky bloo pants!!!!
  • Simpsons: no
  • Tesco: no- Daddy went wivowt me. Huh!
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 9.5/10
  • Overall Score: 8ish/10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Wa-heyyy!!!!!!!!! Well, as yu can see from the abuv, we wun at football on Saterday! Hurrayy!!! An it waz a BIG wun, too! 4 goals! That ment, 4 sellybraytory candy banarnanas wen we got home. (It yewst to be just wun for a win, but we carnt get the big narnas eny mor, jus littol wuns. So now I hav wun per goal if we win. Wa-hey!)

Arnty Jo an littol Hazel cayme up on Saterday, an, we don't kno wy, perhaps she waz tyerd, but Hazel dident say hardly a werd all day. Not eevn wen they ate all the choklit biskits. Or opend presents. Or went shoppin. Or had lunch owt. Mummy waz a bit worreed.

I bort Hazel a littol book wiv Bear Storys in it for her berfday, an she seemd to like it. But she left my speshol rappin-payper behind, wich waz a big poster wiv Bears on. I waz dispoyntid that she left it, but never mind. I can rap her Crismoss present up in it now. JHEE JHEE JHEE! CHEEKY BEAR!

Well not much else to report so far this week so I'm off. Oh! Mummy haz put a video ov that hedgehog on her blog if yu want to see it. An Dilly's not well. She haz a cold. Good greef! A dragon wiv a cold? Can yu imagin? I'm worreed. I meen, I kno she keeps sayin that she haz a SMALL noze on a long SNOWT, but just how far bak do thoze nostrils go? How long will the trayles ov snot be? An I'm tishoo ishooer? Oh boy. Wish me luk!

Bye fer now!

11 comments:

A.Bananna said...

I am glad you had a great time at the game! I bet it was a lot of fun!!

You should be extra nice to dilly and give her lots of tissues. I think that she would really like that! maybe even make her some soup! that always does the trick!

and no we do not hunt bears. we love bears!

Stardust said...

Deer Bob, thank yu fer yur messidge. Me been busy arownd too! I went over to watch mum's video, but I coold only catch hoggy at the last few seconds. I bet he felt cumfurtable in mummy's arms.

Be a good tishoo ishooer!

Alex L said...

Well I can't argue with your logic bob, those long nostrils must hold quite a bit. But dont tell Dilly I said that though.

Asta said...

Bob
What a gweat win!!!fouw goals Faboolous..obviously due to the blue pantses..I hope little Hazel is OK..maybe she was sneepy ow something..I'm suwe she wouldn't have left that vewy speciol papew behind..I would cewtainly weoose it!!!
I hope Dilly wecovews befow you wun out of tissues!
Don't wowwy about me Bob..I'm stawting to weaw my wed coat, just like you, now that it's so cold
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Julie said...

Wow, what a lot of bananas! Well done Gills! The bloo pants work!

Poor Dilly. I'm pleased you're bein a good carfterin bear and tissu isshooin even if it might be a bit dangerus. You should probly get some mansize as wagons have speshul noses.

Becky said...

Bob - glad you are taking care of Dilly and that your team won~ !

Make sure you give Dilly double issue of tissues so she doesn't blow through one layer. LOL

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Wahayy Bob! Praps Hazel was feeling a bit poorly. We've all had a norrible virus for about 5 - 6 weeks now. It just keeps comin back! Nose hugs 2 u!

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

Do we have to go through that whole nose/snout thing again? lol

glad your team won their game, glad for all the blue pants and thought you might consider carrying a garbage can around when Dilly decides to blow that throw! You'll be a nice brother and pick up after her, won't you?

CherryPie said...

The nostril length doesn't bear thinking about...

SnOwY bEaR said...

you is gud recicklin bear.. wit the speshol rappin-payper.. we bears must do ah stuff 4 the enviament
(pleez excuz the aksent I am from oop norff)

david mcmahon said...

Hope Dilly's better.

I'm a sucker for ``choklit biskits''.