WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Roofin an eetin.

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: yes, we playd Bradford (Reel nayme, BAD CHEETIN SCUMford) hoo cheetid, so we lost. Poo.
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: yes, breefly, I walkt to the littol wun wiv Mummy. Daddy cuddent come coz heez hert his bak an wen he walks it looks like heez pood his pants.
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 8/10
  • Weekend Score: 7.6383792/10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

It's bin a bizzy weekend heer at Bob Towers. We had to get a man in to fix the roof!!

Thare had bin a week spot in the gutterin, wich, it terns owt, dident like snow at all, an speshly dident like it wen it thord. So all the warter pored down onto the extenshun at the bak ov the howse- or rarther, THROO the extenshun roof, throo the seelin, an onto the armchair below. Mummy ballanst bukkets on it larst week. An it's left a narsty grayvy stayne on the seelin. Looks like Chuck's bin doin projectile vomittin. Upwards. (Note to Chuck's famly: did yu kno he did that? projectile vomittin? Heez kwite good at it, akchewly. Pity it's not rekognized as a skill. Leest not this side ov the Atlantik; is it over thare?)

It waz kwite funny wen the man ferst brort his ladder rownd the bak ov the howse- as soon as he put it up, a robin cayme an sat on it, so he cuddent clime up strayte away, we waytid till the robin had had a good look arownd from his new perch, then flew away. He was well cheeky. No wonder Daddy calls them Bob-robins.

Arfter weed had the roofin dun, Mummy mayde evrywun tea, an we Bears had a snakeroo:

This is wun ov my fayvrit breds. It's calld a Tiger Loaf, cos it haz sort ov tigerry stripes:
This bred haz milk in it so it's perfik for growin Bears. This duzzent inclood Grayum or Chuck or Dilly, but jus try keepin enywun away wen thare's ginger jam arownd!
Bye fer now!

10 comments:

CherryPie said...

I can sympathise with your roof, My new front double glazed door has a gale blowing through it!

Julie said...

Ginger Jam tiger bread sounds delishus. I hope yor nice and dry now.

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Oh dear! Glad the roof is mended - hope Daddy's back is mended soon too!
Tiger bread is just Magic! It smells so good and tastes brilliant. At Asda they call tiger bread rolls Tiger Paws! I like that idea! gggrrrr! I like ginger jam too.........can I come an live wiv u?
Today i've eaten toasted crumpets wiv jam on AND Warburtons Cinnamon Fruit Loaf toasted aswell...serious comfort food! :o)

Alex L said...

Oh Bob... you get snow we get blisteringly hot weather. I would have traded with you in a second for a hole in my roof and some snow. Though I don't know how a bear would handle the heat. Its over now though... Huzzah!

Anonymous said...

So sorry my dear chap to hear about the roof - glad it is fixed now.
I have yet to try Ginger Jam, will have to call in for tea with you.

Hugs
Woodstock

Stanley said...

Bob!

Glad your mama was quick with the buckets, or you all could have DROWNED! I know I'm being a drama goob, but I worry about your safety as a spy bear and all.

I thought you were going to tell me that your daddy had you up on that roof pounding nails while he directed the work. Glad they didn't see the need to put you in danger... again!

I'd like to see a video of your daddy walking like he'd pooed his trousers.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

BumbleVee said...

you're all making me drooool... now I'll hafta bake some nice bread...

Joe Stains said...

oooh that bread looks great, I wish I had some right now!!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Cherrypie, oh deer! Our frunt dor is a bit drarfty too. Mummy puts a long cushon along the bottom ov it. It's in the shaype of a lot ov cats sittin in a row :@}


Julie, It waz scrumdiddlydoshus!!!! Yup, the roof is ok now. Soon as it startid rayning yesterday Mummy ran owt an chekt the gutterin waz werkin. She cayme in all pleezd an all wet.


Lynda, Tiger bred is ace! Yes, it reelly smells good! Mummy's not ment to eet bred. The weet maykes her tummy ayke an maykes her poo go orringe. But the tiger bred smelt so good she pincht a bit off the end. She cuddent resist! "Paws" is a good nayme HAHAHAHA! I like that. But I don't like Asda. it's a bit too green for me. An they hav horribol skweeky mewsik playin in their shops. :@}


ALex L, we Bears don't reelly like it wen it's very hot on accownt ov our furr coates. Bear Naked is the ownly exsepshun to this that I kno.


Woodstock, yu simply HAV to try ginger jam!!!! It's wonderful stuff. Best eeten in vast kwantitees, I find. :@D


Stanley, no feer! I wassent goin up thare on that roof! Thare's a sparrow-hawk in this nayberhood an it's dayngeruss enuff to be small an mowse cullerd owt in the garden wivowt goin up on a perch for the blyter, too!!!! :@D


Bumblevee, Ooo I'm comin over for tea!!!!!


Joe Stains, if we livd neerer I wud bring sum rownd for yu! Onnist! :@D

Sandy Kessler said...

the robin was looking fro that splendid bread he he