WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Boo!

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no- restin for Saterday's big match at Wembley!
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: yes, breefly, wich dident involv pants.
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10!!! Got Mummy in the shop! Sneekt up on her!! Hehe!/10
  • Day Score: 7.731/10

HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Just a kwik chek in, to say hullo an updayte yu wiv stuff!

We awl got up at 7 on Saterday an rayced off to Gillingham to get in the que for tikkets for Wembley fer nex Saterday. Wen we got thare we wer abowt 100th in the que, so me an Daddy got a puzzol book owt an got cumfterbol an Mummy went shoppin. She endid up in Paperchase an bort payper an card an arty stuff for her crarfty moments. I also suspekt she bort biskits sumware, as she had crums on her shert layter, an I never sor whare they cayme from. (I think it's pritty sneeky to hav seekrit biskits. Speshly if thayer seekrit from me. Never mind. I hooverd up the crums wen she gayve me hug.)

I've reseevd a few fotoes allreddy from sum ov yu for my Berfday Pant Gallery! Wa-hey! Pleez send mor!!

Bye fer now!

6 comments:

i beati said...

I like that new bear below and the skat I study that a lot here Hahaha

Secret biscuits well I never !!!

Julie said...

My bloo pants aren't fit to be seeen! I shall haf to buy noo!

Almita y perruchin said...

Hola bob ya vi tu mensaje, oooh que bien q hablas español como yo..... gracias por poner mi fotito yo he puesto la tuya en mi blog, y si se ve que eres el niño mas querido, tienes mas años que te han querido asi que eres el mas favorito por todo eso... besos desde españa

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

i beati,

yes, serruptishus biskit eetin! Criminol, eh?

Glad to heer yu ar a fello skat-affishinardo.

:@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Julie,

WA-HEYYY!!! New pants! How eggsytin!

:@D

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hola Perruchin!!

¡Gracias por los besos! ¡Gracias por la fotografía! Usted es muy especial.

:@}