WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Simpsons Bear!

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: No
  • -BUT WE AR PLAYIN TODAY SO PLEEZ WARE YOR LUKKY BLOO PANTS!!!!
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: no
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10/10
  • Overall Score: 7.6756272/10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!!!

I luv watchin The Simpsons. I speshly like Lisa. I may hav menshund this befor, hehehe.
The uther day it waz brillyent as thare waz a BEAR on it, too!!

Do yu watch The Simpsons? Do yu hav a fayvrit carickter?


*** *** *** :@} *** *** *** :@} *** *** *** :@} *** *** ***


Weer off to Granny's layter today, for anuther week.

Mummy sez that Granny will soon be abol to moov into her new howse up heer, so we won't be tooin an fro'in eny mor. Me an Daddy will still go down to Kent wunce a fortnite (is it troo that Merrykans don't hav fortnites??) becos we go to see Gillingham play. Maybe I will tayke Granny along for a gayme. She sed sheez never been. That serprized me. I'm shor I've seen uther Grannys thare... or maybe thay wer maskots.... or eevn our reserv teem....

Bye fer now!

9 comments:

Sally Ann and Andy said...

We like Christmas. He is our favorite character. Good luck tonight for your team.
Sally Ann

Feronia said...

I like Lisa too, Bob. And Marge. We have fortnites in Australia.

mrsnesbitt said...

Great news! Granny closer to you will give everybody peace of mind and a feeling of being loved and cared for!

Unknown said...

no fortnites here. but i might start saying it cause we should have it. i say arse, rubbish, bloody, and a few other things my human says not to say on here so why shouldn't i say fortnite. i have watched simpsons but i can't say i have a favorite.

gerald the majestic goat

Sullivan McPig said...

I love the Simpsons! I watch it a lot. My favourite character is Homer! He's one of my heroes.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Bob you are hysterical watching the Simpson..Have a fun weekend
Benny & Lily

Duffy said...

I never get to watch The Simpsons as I'm usually on my evening walk. Lots of my friends say it's a bunch of laughs.
Luv,
Duffy

diane b said...

I'm afraid I'm not allowed to watch the Simpsons cos my mum amd da don't like it. But I like watching the crime channel and trying to solve who dunnit. I've been to a few parties since I last saw you.Come and see Bob T Bear. I don't have a Granny but my sister is going to have a baby soon...woohooo I'm going to be an uncle or aunty. Hope you are not discustededed becus I'm a cross dressa.

Birthday Bear

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Thankyu for awl yor messidges! I hav a bit ov aksess to the internet heer at Granny's but I am limited to very littol download, so I am not shor if I can vizit yu awl on yor blogs this week :@{ Daddy is goin to ring BT an try to fix this. I think he will menshun that a small Bear ov large importance has a public, yu kno, an tharefor, stop messin abowt.

Ahem.