- Gills: YAY!! We did a 'frendly' match wiv Braintree (full nayme: "Tree Dwelling Scum hoo carnt spell 'Brian'") an we got a 1-1 not-a-looz. BUT!!! I got to sit rite neer my all time hero, Andy Hesentaylor, hoo is thayer manager, an a player was sittin thayer too, he waz calld Iffy. It was grayte to sit wiv my heroes!!!!!
- Simpsons: No, Granny duzzent like them. But I hav startid to press the red button an record them, an then I'm goin to sneek downstairs at nite an watch them wiv the uther Bears, perhaps wiv sum scooby snaks.
- Tesco: No. Disgraceful! I am gettin withdroral symptoms from lak ov trolley-riding.
- Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: serspendid- Mummy is kwite snotty laytely.
- Overall Score: 9.8/10- purely cos I got to sit wiv my heroes at footie!
Sorry for blog delay. Tons ov stuff to do heer.
We had thunder storms, too, so I spent a wile under a pile ov pants. A veritabol mownten, akchewally, ov pants. Yu can never be overpantayshus in a thunderstorm, I find.
-An it waz kwite nice in thare. I waz considering hollowing owt a permanant cave dwelling motif in them. But then Mummy cayme to put them away. HA! I stufft them AWL into Daddy's pant dror an got in. For days, they both had to come to me an hav theyer pants ISHOOED. It waz grayte. I like bein an ishooer. I like bein the Keeper Ov The Pants, too. Then today, Mummy trikt me owt ov the dror an took awl her pants bak wile I wazzent looking......
Mummy is teeching herself to croshay, yu see, an arskt Granny to show her how to nit, as well. Mummy sed nitting looks harder, so sheel stik to croshay. Granny sed, ok, but I'm nitting Bob a jumper....
Bye for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!