WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Thursday, September 22, 2011

The aaaaaaarrrrnser to the quiz


AVAST, ME NOT-A-BEARS!!!

Mummy, blast 'er eyes, be fayling to help me blarrrg yesterday! Sed she be too bizzy, swabbing the deks an carftering the ship's cat an the Granny-Wench. Still, she do be mayking meatloaf for tea, an it be taysting mitey fine, so I be letting her off walking the plank. This time.

So heer be the arrnser to be cunning quiz!

How to get from BEAR to WOOD wun letter at a time, being in 4 moovs-

BEAR
REAR

ROAR

ROAD

ROOD

WOOD


Aar!
Thare be mor than wun way to solve it!
Heer be wat
Molly, Taffy, Monty & Winnie terrier-curs be saying-

BEAR
BEAD
READ
ROAD
ROOD
WOOD


Hehehe! Thay be being very clever, but I be preferring my own sollushun, as it be incloodin the werd REAR! Arrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, heer be anuther fine pirate I find on the blarrgs, Ginger Jasper-

Heer he be being the ship's cat! Aar!

Heer he be ship's cap'en!

Heer he be a feersum purr
That be a fine eye patch!Watch owt, parrot!
Hehehehee!!!!!!!!!

Me be havin to sail away now, an get bak to me booty. Arr! Be seeing yu agen soon, for mor timber shivering!


5 comments:

Di said...

Hi Bob - how funny, that's the answer I came up with too. Whooooops, long wooden nose just appeared on my face :)) Di xx

Hammie Hamster said...

HAhaha! nice post!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Those are some scary pirated
Benny & Lily

i beati said...

say a prayer for Mello my big orange cat in hospital.sandy

Rebel said...

Yep, good idea letting her off if she makes a proper meatloaf.
Mmmmmm, I like meatloaf cold the next day with pickle - ooops, droolin' sorry!

Good puzzle answers.

Oh my goodnesses - that ginger pirate really shivered my timbers. I especially like the eye patch!

Bye for now, ^O^Rebsxx