WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Art apreeshyayshun 2!

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: No
  • Simpsons: No, but I did see Family Guy an it was so rood! Hehe! I larft so mutch I neerly burst my beads!
  • Tesco: Yes. We bort sum speshol things for Sunday- it's Mummy's berfday next week an we ar having an indor piknik on Sunday to sellybrayte. Wen we got bak from Tesco, I had to hide all the choklit stuff so that Mummy wuddent eet it awl in wun go.
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 9. Rats! That Sam is getting well good at this. /10
  • Overall Score: 7.6389000001/10
HULLO BEARS AND NOT-A-BEARS!!!

I'm glad yu liket wat I did to that larst paynting. Thank kew for yor messidges ov encurridgement re. my talents as a paynter and art apreeshyaytor.

Heer is a fine pikcher that I took a foto ov in the summer wen I was owt wiv Mummy, Daddy an Granny. We went to a cafe calld 'Le Rouge' wich is French for 'our porshuns ov cayke ar enormuss so we ar wun ov Mummy's most fayvrit playces to eet'.

Inside, the walls ar cuverd wiv lots ov diffrent pikchers. Wen Mummy went off to the loo I followd her, cos I thort, 'I wunder wat pikchers they hav in THARE??' Hehehee...... look!

PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never been to France, but if this is how they dry theyer undies I may hav to....

11 comments:

Buttons the Bear said...

I think you will have to find out what day is wash before you go.

Buttons the Bear said...

Reminds me of the rhyme

I see London,
I see France,
I see someones underpants!"

Two French Bulldogs said...

oh we just love art appreciation, BOL
Benny & Lily

CherryPie said...

I see a panty line...

In front of the Eiffel Tower. Wow!!!

Sandy Kessler said...

Fantastic!!!

The Teddy Bear Family said...

We think we heard of the dance that goes with this photo - "The Dance in France is the hootch-cootchie pants." Isn't that the song?

Beanie Mouse said...

That's funny!! I've been to Paris but I never saw people's underpants..... I think I should go again, and you can come with me!

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Wahayy Bob! :o)

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Bob,
Your French brother, Henri, might know when wash day is in France. Then you could go to see the "French Pants."
Sally Ann

Feronia said...

You are a total art connoisseur, Bob! Love your work putting undies on the nudey lady a couple of days ago too! Hee-hee :)

Hammie Hamster said...

hahaha! Funny picture! I like your art lessons Bob!!!