WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Art apreeshyayshun

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: No
  • Simpsons: No
  • Tesco: No: Daddy went wivowt me as I dident want to scare the peepol at Tesco wiv my cunningly convincing ghost costewm.
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 100 /10 got Dilly ten times neer the bed. I was flarged agenst the sheet. Epic!
  • Overall Score: 7.569/10
HULLO BEARS AND NOT-A-BEARS!!!

I wasent totally shor abowt The Met's offering on theyer art calendar today.
I deesydid closer inspekshun was calld for.

Hmmm...Hmm. I think I hav an idea....
Jhee jhee jhee jhee...
Pants! Wa-hey!!!!Then Mummy sed that lady-bump-pants wer probably a good idea too.
I tryd to chaynge the subject but it dident werk, so I drew sum in.
Hmm. Not bad if I say so myself. I rekkon I shud go visit The Met in Merryka an show them my vershun. I'm shor they'd see that by adding pants yu add to the valew ov the painting as yu get mor for yor munny!

Wa-hey!!!!

11 comments:

Di said...

Oh Bob - thanks for a bedtime giggle here! You should be let loose on those magazines on the top shelf in newsagents :) Love and hugs, Di xx

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I just love that and it made me smile.. You are a pretty good artist too.. Hugs GJ xx

Jerry and Ben said...

Hehehe, we love your posts Bob!

Two French Bulldogs said...

thank goodness Bob. We thought this was an X rated post but youcleaned it up, BOL
Benny & Lily

Beanie Mouse said...

You're a Very GOod Arteeste, you know!! Brilliant!

Buttons the Bear said...

I think they could use your help at the Met. I'm sure they have other pictures that need your expertise.

Your title:
Bob T. Bear - Art Improover

Good job little buddy, always thinking.

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Well Done Bob! That lady had no vest on!

i beati said...

I thought maybe i'd see a bear on a bearskin rug hahahh

CherryPie said...

Very artistic :-)

The Teddy Bear Family said...

Mets in Abearica? Thought that was a baseball team known for losing.

Then again - pants idea is good. Ever notice womenz only have two lady bumps? What's up with that?

Stardust said...

Bobber yu just make me larf en larf on this wun. Yu very cheeky boy!!

Forgot to tell yu that I love cute littol Leon but his stories make me cry. I want to be his secret angel that blesses him.. Thank mommy for telling me about him.