WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

SNOW!

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: No
  • Simpsons: No
  • Tesco: Yes, mor riding in the trolley!
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: serspendid, dew to too menny snotty noses rownd heer.
  • Overall Score: 7.532/10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!!!

I havent fergotten that I need to post sum 'catch up' bits, but I hav to show yu the snow weev had insted ferst!

It snowed alot on Saterday nite an we still hav lots an lots ov it. Sum peepol (spoyle sports mostly) hav cleerd snow off sum paths an stuff like that. But mostly it is still heer!

I had to get to werk on a snow bear, of corse!
Like larst year, I bilt him on the bench...Hmmm.... perhaps sum pound coins for eyes...a nose? An Daddy's scarf!Hmmm.
Not shor abowt that scarf.
Wat cud I yews insted...
oh! I noe!

BLOO PANTS!!HAHAHAHA!

Sum ov the snow got on my nose.It tickled!!
Meenwile Dilly mayde a snow duv, on top ov the berd taybol. We layter had to remoov it as it was scaring the collared doves away. Talk abowt berd brained! Ha!

I spied on Mummy from upstairs for a wile. She had disappeared owt the front garden. WAT the?

Oh! I see!

It's a snow CAT! Hehe!She yewsd spaghetti for the wiskers.An then she addid a scarf. Not bad, Mummy!
Oh, an Dilly helpt too, I've been told to say.
Oh look, thare she is, helpin by sitting in the scarf.

Well! Enuff bilding! Time to try the Bob-Slay that Beanie mayde me!
Wa-heyyy!!I went so fast in the end, it blurred the fotoes!

Scooter issent too keen on snow.
Mummy gave him a poo-tray to yews indoors so that he duzzent hav to go owt. But Scooter duzzent want to yews it. Funny, as his sister, Fluffy, yewst to PREFER a tray. But Scooter confided in me that he thinks it's a bit sissy an besides, how duz he mark the garden as being his if he duzzent do fresh poo in it?

SO Mummy cleerd a path for him, from the bak dor to his patch at the end of the garden. He much appreeshiated this, and, after inspekting that she had dun it proply, he trotted along it kwite happily.

Then he got bak to the sunny windowsill. He maykes a good sillooette agenst the snow duzzent he?Soon he fell asleep in the sun, wich gets reelly warm throo the glass!
Heer he is yewzin his mowsie for a pillow.Wen the sun has gon, his fayvrit playce is neer the fire. We had to put a gard in front of it cos he gets too close. He trys to push it owtta the way sumtimes-

Hav yu had snow?
Do yu like it?
Do yu hav a slay?
How do yu keep warm?

See ya!

14 comments:

Julie said...

We had snow too but we didn't mayke snowbears or snow doves ;-( I like Dilly's snow dove, poo the birdies that didn't! Mummy's snow cat is fab too, I love the whiskers. Mummy is very clever. I used the snow to dye lots of pretty colours :-) Scooter has the right ideea. If we had a fire I would curl up in front of it too.

Julie said...

Ooh, I forgot to say, your Bob sleigh is eksellent!

Hammie Hamster said...

I like your post! The snow cat is soooo cool!

Ziggy Stardust said...

Bob T we haven't had much snow yet here in Michigan in the USA. It looks like a lot of fun. I love your sled, were you scared at all?? Did you try to eat any snow?? I have heard(from those who know) that it can be pretty tasty if you stay away from the yellow stuff(I wonder if Dilly would like the yellow kind?).

licks and sniffs Sasha(wish I was-a-bear)

Jerry and Ben said...

We have snow too, and we also went sledding, but we didn't have a super cool sled like you do Bob! Hopefully, you're keeping warm in that great jacket!

Feronia said...

What great pictures, Bob! The snow is so pretty and you look great in your parka and snow gear. I love Mummy's snow cat, too :) Scooter's got the right idea on the windowsill and then by the fire. What a gorgeous kitty he is :) It's summer here in Australia, Bob, so we've got sun but no snow!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my word Bob be careful out there, HILARIOUS!
Benny & Lily

Beanie Mouse said...

Oh what fun!!!! I'm so pleased the Bob Slay works!!!!! Your sno bear is brilliant and I really like the sno cat too!! spagetti wiskers - hahahahhahaaa!!

Blue said...

Woodstock & I even had snow in Norfolk! But have no snow angels or snowmen or snow cats! We both love your sleigh Bob.
Love & hugs
Blue & Woodstock Bear

Buttons the Bear said...

The only decent snowfall happened while I was taking care of mom in the hospital. I didn't get to use my ski's this winter. :(

Don't think we've ever seen a snow bear with pants. Great idea Bob!

Sharon said...

Hi Bob! Your Bob Sleigh looks like fun! It hasn't been hard to stay warm around here. We hardly ever get any snow. I've heard that this weekend it is supposed to get down into the 20s....big news!

CherryPie said...

I am so jealous, we have had no snow...

It looks like you had a lot of fun on that sled and I love your bright red jacket :-)

The snow cat is really cool :-)

Stardust said...

Yes we have snow but we're not enjoying lyke how you doo! And even if we hav enuf snow for a snowman, snowbear, or snowcat, we're short of sexy pants to do it up!

Guess wat? Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!! I've sent mommy something for this speshol day sumtyme ago, not sure if it has reached her yet. Well, I hope!

Sorry for not dropping by as often as I've hoped, your place is too fun and unforgettable so I'm stealing time to drop by.

Happy Valentine's Day you littol thing, to you, Dilly, mommy and everyone else at home!
Nose hugs...

Anonymous said...

Looks like your family had a perfect snow day.