WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WARNING!!!

I hav had to remoov my fine signatchur from my blog, as Mummy's 'virus detekshun' program detektid that the website that it was linked to has been hakt!!! It was trying to put norty 'mal ware' on the pewter throo my signatchur link.

We hav had to remoov Dilly's signatchur from her blog too, and Mummy is remooving hers.

If yu hav a signatshur on yor blog provided by 'live signatchur' then yu shud remoov it an then do a scan on yor 'program files'.

Don't panik!!!

3 comments:

Buttons the Bear said...

Thanks Bob for the warning. You are, are as always a top notch detective.

Blue said...

TY BOB! I've removed my Blue signature, being a computer dummy not sure how to do the scan.
Why do some want to ruin things? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr - thought our signatures were very neat, made a nice personal touch to our blogs.

Ziggy Stardust said...

Thanks for the warning Bob T, but it is too late and Mommy is indeed panicking. I will try to calm her and I hope that you will be ok. Those hackers should be punished just like at the castle if you ask me. That would put a stop to it, its hard to hack if you get your head chopped off.

Oh dear forgive me for ranting, I am just upset about hacking. I will take a deep breath and try to calm Mommy.

Lovey Sasha(onerary bear)