WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Sunday, May 26, 2013


Recent scores:
  • Gills: No, weer resting till the new seazon
  • Simpsons: No
  • Tesco:- Mummy went to Waitrose an the Co-Op. I hope she gets my berfday pressies from Tesco.
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: dident do this as Daddy still has a cold! /10
  • Overall Score: 7.26569/10
HULLO BEARS AN NOT-A-BEARS!!!

Well  still can't get blogger to upload photo's.
Blogger obviossly ar on to my spying mishons an ar werking for dark anti-Bear forces.
Alexander Mackensie Bear did tell me how he got rownd them to put pikchers on his site, but wen I tryd it it dident werk. This proovs they ar to me!!!!
Feends!!
I am now unleeshing the Olympic-winning gift of fart into theyer generol direkshon.
Poo on them!
Poo wiv flys on on them!
S-my berfday tomorro- how am I goin to show wat I got?
Hurrumpf.

10 comments:

Ryan Lorenc-Haluska said...

You are the BEST, Bob! Always Make us Smile!

Ryan Lorenc-Haluska said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Two French Bulldogs said...

That blogger deserves to be yelled at
Benny & Lily

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Bad blogger Bad blogger

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Have a very happy birthday Bob! Lots of love from GrannyK and the bears xx

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

RYAN
Hallo!! I think I've tryd to leev yu comments an haven't been abol to. It's so nice that yu rememberd me! :@}


Two French Bulldogs :@} (my granny luvs yu) yes, pleez join my crewsayde by barking very loudly at them in the rudest way possibol.

Thank yu Granny K, an pleez say WA-HEY! to the bears from me :@}

Beanie Mouse said...

Hello Bob!! I think it's stinky that blogger won't let you post pictures. But I'm really pleased you have a Facebook page now!!!!
Happy Berfday!!

asta said...

Pooh on them indeed Bob. They awe twooly feends

I came to wish you a happy Biwfday wif choklit smoochies on top
Love
Asta

The Teddy Bear Family said...

You're on Facebook? That's cool, since Facebook is prejudice and has kicked off other teddy bears, simply because they feared a teddy bear might be used to hurt children. We were outraged! Even if a teddy bear was used to hurt kids, there's no way we're going to hurt kids. We're more likely to hurt the person trying to set us up to hurt kids!

Maybe your starting a new era for Facebook.

Beedeebabee said...

You always bring me a smile...and some giggles too! I hope you can get your photos up soon xo