WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Friday, December 22, 2006

I'M BACK!

Yesterday's scores:

  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: no
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10/10
  • Day Score: 8/10
  • Advent Calendar Pikcher: Angels. Loads an loads ov Angels, for days now.
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

I've been offline for a week but I've still been a bizzy Bear. Mum's off making dumplings for the Chicken Stew we're having fer dinner, so I thort I'd pop in here an get my fans up to date.

Ferst, here's the photo I promised ov the Snowy Bear that came to stay last week:

an here is Snowy an me playing "Bear! Not-a-Bear!" (obviously, this round is "Bear!"):

Snowy has today gone on his flight to Ireland to live wiv the nephews. We wish him luck. If my experience of Irish Nephews is anything to go by, he'll need it.

Now to a comment left on an earlier blog:


Mousie said...
when mum and dad abandon you to go shopping,
are you allowed to invite friends...you see I would so much have a small party
with you for winter sostice...I would love to meet your new white friend as
well...don't worry, we would leave before parents come home, and no two paws
would know...tell me if it's possible love from Mousie
PS: how many friends may I bring?
Well, Mousie, she hassent known about it up till now, but as it's you, I'll tell you. Yes. Wen our parronts go off without us we tend to hav parties. Pant Parties, yewsually. So you an yor frends will be most welcome. Either bring yor own pants or we can lend yu sum, in wich case, just let me know how many frends yor bringing so we know how many pairs ov pants to get reddy (I presume you'd prefer them pre-frolicked?).

Pant Party

photo: me, Grayum, an the Windo-Sill Bear Familee having a Pant Party earlier this year

Snowy had to go off on the larst leg ov his jerney, but all the other Bears are still here, and if he knows yor coming, Old Grandpa Grunter Bear might even be persuaded to come downstairs off the spare bed.

Mmmm... smells like the stew's reddy, so I hav to go now. Yum! But I'll update mor tomorro...

Bye fer now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob! I'm glad you're back I'd wondered what had happened to you! Thanks for the photo of the Snowy Bear (is that the same as a polar bear?).

Margaret

Peaceful/Paisible said...

I'm ready for the party...am redy ready ready...
just tell me when...
can't wait...
mousie