WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Snowy Visitor

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: no
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: no
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 8 (very poor and totally undiservedly so) /10
  • Day Score: 8/10
  • Advent Calender Pikcher: a black & white cat
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!

Yesterday my parrents abandoned us an went Late-Night-Shopping fer Crismos presents. These were for Daddy's herd of nephews.

I carn't divulge much ov wat he returned home wiv, as some ov the littol blighters might log on an read this. But surffice it to say that not many Bears were adoptid. Huh! But there was a book about a Polar Bear.

I suggestid that it would be a Good Idea if they could adopt a Snowy Bear to go wiv the book, and so Mummy trawled the streets ov Colchester today, looking for wun.

She was gon hours. Yu wuddent think, it being nearly Crismos, that a Snowy Bear would be so hard to find. But then she found them all: they were all huddled together in wun shop, all pratising that great Bear Sport, Synchronized Sitting. Wun ov them agreed to leave the team, an this is the wun that came home.
We took a photo ov our Snowy Visitor, befor he sets off to Ireland, the land ov nephews. (Or most ov them). But of course I don't hav the photo to paw, as neither ov my parrents are that organized. So heer is a pikcher to whet yor appetite. Hopefully, I'll hav the real photo tomorrow.

Bye fer now!

1 comment:

Peaceful/Paisible said...

when mum and dad abandon you to go shopping, are you allowed to invite friends...you see I would so much have a small party with you
for winter sostice...I would love to meet your new white friend as well...don't worry, we would leave before parents come home, and no two paws would know...
tell me if it's possible
love from Mousie
PS: how many friends may I bring?