- Gills: no
- Simpsons: yes
- Tesco: yes, an I got to ride in the trolley
- Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10/10 Grayum has stopped sulking.
- Day Score: 8.231/10
There is a laydy in Kent who duzz a blog called "Three Beautiful Things". Simpol idea: evry day she writes down Three Beautiful Things that she's noticed. A lot ov the time it's girly stuff like flowers an sunsets an pinkness, but yu also get sum really intresting stuff. Like, cakes, fer exampol.
Enyway, she suggests other peopol do a "3BT" one day on their blogs, an I thort I'd hav a go. So here ar my Three Beautiful Things that I've enjoyed so far today:
- Wiggling My Toes. Oh wat a pleasure it is to wiggle yor toes. Go on, giv it a go. Kick yer shooz off an giv 'em a good wiggle. See? Horses don't know what they're missing.
- Watching The Bees Sleep. Arfter they wer seen buzzing in an out of holes in our wall, we got them a Bug Box made of lots of holes. They use some of the holes in the box to sleep in. I went out in the night an shone a torch at 'em. I could see wun wiggling. Maybe he was trying a toe wiggle, jus fer fun.
- Thinking I'd Finished My Ginger Biscuit, Then Finding Half Of It Hiding Under A Bit Of Paper. -So I ate it all over agen! Oh, they always tayste even betta wen they're unexpected!
See if yu can think of 3, an leave them in the comments bit.
Bye fer now!