- Gills: yes- score 1-1, so a not-a-lose
- Simpsons: no
- Tesco: yes- Mummy had a sudden choklit need. Her teeth grow bigger wen this happens an it can get scarey. Yu hav to get out the howse an find her sum choklit FAST. Luckily Tesco was still open.... women are WEIRD.
- Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 12/10 Mummy tried to get me the same time as I got her but I ducked so I get to use the dubble-the-scor rule.
- Overall Score bit scary, really, so 7/10
Yestaday was a bit scary cos there was a Earthquake near where Grandad lives. Not a big wun. We don't do big wuns in England. Just wuns big enuff to knock off chimneys, scare the cats an make peopol move out into tents where they get lots of free tea.The odd thing is, it happened in KENT an also in SUFFOLK. Well, peeps, I liv in ESSEX, wich is the county in between these two. So how come it skipped us?
Well, folks, I shall tell yu how come........
MY LUCKY KIT!!!!!!Yes, I am still wearing it. 3 weeks now. In this time the it has enshord the followin:
- Gillingham hav stopt losing matches
- I chose the winner of the Grand Nashonal
- my team won University Challenge
- a 4.5 earthquake skipt my county an moved on to the next
Bye fer now!