WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Oh golly....

Yesterday's scores:
  • Gills: asleep
  • Simpsons: yes
  • Tesco: yes
  • Nose Hugs Surprizisity Score: 10/10
  • Day Score: 8/10
HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!


I've been bizzy these larst few days. I dident eevn get to log-on yestaday. Now that I hav, I am utterly humbold to find that THAT BLUE YAK has awarded me Bronze in their Best Blogs ceremony. Cooo.... thanks! Now, that's third place out of four, but I think that's the best place becos bronze is brown, an that's Bear Coloured.

This is what they say:


Very Special. Just as McGlinch has
offered to draw requests, we're hoping that Bob will also take requests. Our request is to see B.T.Bear dressed as an evil clown and "busted" by someone as he hides in the fridge and gnaws on a chicken carcass.
Uhmmm.... well, Yakky, I dooo do requests, being as I am a Agony Unkol Bear, so....let me see... I DO like chiken, an it is a bit hot here today so the fridge is kwite alluring. But I'm not shor I cud dress as an evil clown. That sownds a bit scary. How 'bout I just dress as a Millwall fan? They're a bunch of evil clowns.

But then agen, if enywun ever got hold of the pikcher... oh, the shame, the shame....

I'll see if i can come up wiv a compromise that will cause us both to grin.

Bye fer now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, good for you, Bob! I think it's fantastic. And thanks to BLUE YAK and AUTHORBLOG for giving you a round of applause. I am adding my own right now.